FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Rushu] Elders of amakna lvl 26 guild is recruiting

By gfhfgh November 29, 2006, 23:35:54
JUST TO POINT OUT NOW WE R NEARLY LVL 30 NOW

A hand picked selection of the finest recruits for this guild which has moved up the ranks so fast.

WE want U

Wot we r looking 4 in our recruits

1. lvl 40+ any class any nationality
2. Active we choose players that love the game and r willing to keep playing
3. P2P is a must as how r we supposed to go to the canidae dungeon if ur F2P
4. We r called elders for a reason, coz most of us r over 20
5. Sarcasum and wit as its a laugh a minute

Just a bit of back ground for u

This guild was created on the 8th may and it still boasts 20 origonal members from forming, every1 has grown with the guild and our lvls r from 40-119, we dont like guild hoppers ppl who come in, muck around change ppls xp and then leave, but we must boast the highest guild online presence which is 24 ppl online at any 1 time, and as there r mixed ppl from around the world, our current average online presence is 12-14 ppl on at any one time

Also Nickers is often doing the lvl 400 kani's and blop mobs in which he requires assistance for the the xp lock, this is a perfect time to leech from him and he doesn't even mind. For example he is getting 200kk in xp per fight with a wisdom of 215 so u work out how much u can get per fight, let me tell u its pretty fantastic

Wot else can i say, constant dungeons, perc battles, drop hunting and group lvling WOW wot a guild

I've nvr b4 been in a guild which was more friendly and more funnier than this u gota join lol now!!!

Dont b shy about applying for a position, we will get back to u even if u r unsuccessful

Contact in game :-

Nickersoffalot
marqua
quarlo
aly
frozene
nightbringerIII
czernbog

So if ur intrested plz leave ur ign and some details about ur self (lol no kinky stuff either) i'll then get back to u in game__
0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 452

bump

0 0
Score : 249

how come my names in the list of contact memebers sad

0 0

i take this then is terok, wots up where have u been, obviously using a alt oh well bye

0 0

Im sorry someone plz explain 2 me how other guilds recruiting ppl for there guilds get ppl 2 answer there advert , me being me i can't understand y that a lvl 26 guild gets no potentail recruitees. some 1 plz talk

0 0

bump

0 0
Score : 1183

lol

0 0
Score : 1151
Citation
gfhfgh :
Im sorry someone plz explain 2 me how other guilds recruiting ppl for there guilds get ppl 2 answer there advert , me being me i can't understand y that a lvl 26 guild gets no potentail recruitees. some 1 plz talk

If you are asking for a response as to why other guilds get applicants, I think the best thing to do is take a look at their recruiting messages. Check the manner in which they are presented. While this is the internet, there is no need to type in text speak. Your recruiting post is like a window to show the community your guild and while many people use abbreviated words and even "text" speak in game, on the forums it is not as appealing to read. Many people will not read a post written in this manner. Perhaps if you rewrite you recruiting post without using slang, check for spelling and grammar mistakes you will get more of a response. You've done well breaking up the post into paragraphs and pointing out important facts by using bullets and bold font, but even still it is essential that your potential recruits actually read your post.

Another note to point out along the same track is that while this is english is dominately used on these forums, the servers are still international, this means that many of us come to English as a second or third language and while we may have the proper forms (such as I am typing now) of the langauge down, the slang or text aspect may not be as familar. That could possibly be another reason that you are encountering your current problem.

If you would like any assistance in rewriting your recruiting post, I can offer you my assistance.

Good luck to you and your guild, I hope this helps.
~Raekenzi

IGN:Neiki
Leader of Mitra Sanctus
(You can contact me through our forums by searching this section for the link)

EDIT (after reading your reply): No sweat. Good luck.
0 0

Neiki

Jesus dude, dont take this so seriously, the guild lvl speaks for it self, it doesn't matter wot rubbish u type, or how the grammer is written.

its just a advert for players thats all dofus isn't real, its just some on line fun relax have a cadburys caramel.

although on a good point im glad u at least bothered to post a reply, thank you (and some of ur points r valid and i new off them, but i really cant be bothered with that bulls**t)

0 0

bump...

0 0
Score : 11365
Citation
gfhfgh :
Neiki

Jesus dude, dont take this so seriously, the guild lvl speaks for it self, it doesn't matter wot rubbish u type, or how the grammer is written.

its just a advert for players thats all dofus isn't real, its just some on line fun relax have a cadburys caramel.

although on a good point im glad u at least bothered to post a reply, thank you (and some of ur points r valid and i new off them, but i really cant be bothered with that bulls**t)

On the Internet, nobody knows anything about you. Nobody knows how old you are, how smart you are, how athletic you are, how popular you are, or even what gender you are. All anyone knows about you is what you write and how you write it. And if you're writing things like "join gild plz", then people will judge you by that.

If you "can't be bothered" to try to look intelligent, then you'll be treated as you make yourself appear.

In addition, text speak is explicitly against the rules, so I suggest you take the extra few seconds to make your posts legible in the future.

• DS
0 0

Im sorry to disagree with u Raiutaryuu, im not 12 years old, i think u might have me confused with some one else.

I think wot i have written is informative, but to the point, i cant be bothered with all the blah blah blah, its just buisness as usual.

The guild is moving into lvl 27 any second which speaks for itself as i have stated above.

0 0
Score : 4

Finally a no non sense guild,its about time im a lvl 65 eni looking for dry wit humour and it looks like u give it.

Love the grief u gave the moderator wot is he on?

any way PM X-rated in Game

0 0
Score : 4

sado-maso ingame

about time a guild of older people, im 25 myself and am looking for an active guild of older people.

0 0

now this is wot im talking about a lvl 64 eni and a lvl 51 osa welcome u guys,

welcome x-rated and sado-maso

Not many places left u guys

2 to be exact

0 0
Score : 2

To whom it may concern

im a lvl 45 iop with a 4-1 strength to vitality base also a lvl 55 staff carver and yes dont ask me y im a staff carver looking for no nonsense guild for laughs and leeching XD

Pm saintnicky

0 0
Score : 2

lvl 55 enu looking for good strong guild with good sense of community

pm me in game edible

thanks

0 0

Welcome IOP and ENU

will pm u in game

0 0
Respond to this thread