FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[rushu] lvl 7x eca look for a guild

By i-like-ramen April 11, 2007, 00:29:47

im pretty active im looking for a guild that helps out. im mostly on after school.
leave your guild information here and contact information

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4

i own two guilds a lvl17guild on my main deminic-arrow and a lvl9 soon to be 10 on my alt piraz
in my mains guild the highest is a lvl75 eni on we would love you you to join this guild or if you wish you could join my alts guild were the highest is a lvl43 cra any of theses guilds would love to have you

deminic-arrow owns living-legands lvl17
piraz owns haemoglobin lvl9

0 0
Score : 192

Hello i-like-ramen. Devastation is a very new (4 Days) guild that has hit a guild level of 10 in only 3 days. We are accepting all level 50+ P2P players who are looking for a fun guild. We're very active, usually ranging 6+ members within the afternoon. Dungeon runs and hunts are also very frequent, and are usually in by request. There is a 5% minimum XP tax, and you are given base rights starting at 50. Mixed alignment. Highest level is 138, with a couple other 100+.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,
Zodiark

PS - Feel free to Pm in-game for the invite if you do accept.

0 0
Score : 163
Citation
deathxx :
i own two guilds a lvl17guild on my main deminic-arrow and a lvl9 soon to be 10 on my alt piraz
in my mains guild the highest is a lvl75 eni on we would love you you to join this guild or if you wish you could join my alts guild were the highest is a lvl43 cra any of theses guilds would love to have you

deminic-arrow owns living-legands lvl17
piraz owns haemoglobin lvl9

hi i am deminic-arrow i would love you to join one of my guilds
0 0
Score : 458

guild found

0 0
Score : 163

what guild

0 0
Respond to this thread