FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

lvl 100+ feca lookin for guild on Rushu

By ReCoiL May 02, 2007, 15:25:00

Greetings!!

I am looking around for a home smile

I'm a 100+ feca and currently have a home however, no one is on when I can play. I'm a Canadian in a European guild. They are a great bunch of people however I'm startin to feel a little left out when it comes to dungeons and just plain ol' hunting with someone.
I'm looking for a guild with active players that are 90+ players.
I don't really want to be in a guild with lots of low lvl ppl if possible but hey.. I'm not overly picky.
Members in the ET time zone would be great as that is my own and it would be easier to catch people online.

Post your contact info here and I'll give ya a shout ingame.

Cya soon!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 37

Hello there;

Chuck Norris' Legion of Death is looking for high lvl members. I am Canadian, and so is Shadar (our leader). Many of our members are from the USA. We are currently in the process of recruiting and you are more than welcome to join. Shadar has posted here under *RUSHU Chuck Norris' Legion of Death is Recruiting*, if you are interested in reading a little about the guild. FYI - the age requirement is only loosely enforced. We just like to have fun without having to worrying about offending anyone. Check out the forum post and PM any of the members you see there biggrin
Cheers;

Disraeli

0 0
Score : 473

Hello Knights of Fortune would be happy to have you. =) We have many people in your time zone, and we're always active. On sunday we plan to do a treechnid dungeon run to get some ancestral ambers. . we always have events going on like this. Our guild has been around for more then a year, and we have member ranging in levels from 50-137, myself being a level 103 Iop. We have a paddock, and a guildhouse, and our guild is level 31. We have a level 100 player in every class except for sacrier or pandas at the moment.

If your interested in joining us, our website is radlit.zapto.org. There you can view our officers, our rules and our ranking system. To view the rest of the site you will have to become a member of our guild and get off the on approval list, there will be a ten day waiting period.

0 0
Score : 4274

LOL Acton you beat me to it. :-)

Knights of Fortune is a great, friendly and long-standing guild. Though we are not well known in the world of Rushu we act well as a guild, level together, get 'fortunes' together and laugh along together. You can contact 'the management' (lol!) including myself most times of the day, IGNs: RikkiL (the self-proclaimed brakmarian warload), ToiTigerLily (our esteemed Leader), Moadeeb (of the house of atriedes), Scottish-Sadida (um.. haggis!), OhWhyNot (the man who holds the war chest & did you just speak!) and not-forgetting Acton (formerly of no.1 Dopple Street).

0 0
Score : 214

Hi,
You might want to consider Darkness Eternal. Most of us live in the United States or Canada and are on during the evening on weekends, throughout on weekends. We are mostly around your lvl. We do dungeon runs almost every weekend and hunts/ lvling during the week. Our lvl range for Mains is 60-134. Since it was originally started as a guild for crafters we have 100s in all of the gathering professions and many of the crafting/maing ones. Including Jeweler, Axe smith/mage, Staff carver, Wand Carver, Dagger Smith, Swordmage, and lvl 70 shoemakers, handyman, and costumagus.

Contact Pybu( leader), Horton/Lorax, -fidelas-, tcovenant, aravania, highwaytohell, allfortunehunter or any member you see.
Website/forums: Website

Hope to hear from you soon biggrin

0 0
Score : 4274

Thanks for joining us Recoil. Anyone else wanting to find out more can go to radlit.zapto.org for full info on our great guild.

0 0
Respond to this thread