FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

level 130 eca looking for guild (rushu)

By undertakersslaughter July 15, 2007, 13:25:02

Looking for a friendly guild to join, one that does lots of dungeons, and has lots of fun. ign Grevarith

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3269
Citation
undertakersslaughter :
Looking for a friendly guild to join, one that does lots of dungeons, and has lots of fun. ign Grevarith

xD grev ur funny like i said before join my guild or thorn they both do dungeons my guild does cani alot and u could easily get mats for moo set if u want to join just pm chink, captivehearts, xxxskynovaxxx, or me (-weather-man-) tongue by the way have fun looking and for thorn pm farlowella dun or kara xD
0 0
Score : 37

do many dungeons, and ghosts here if you would like to join defiance, pm me if interested.

0 0
Score : 714

After the update we are going to be doing lots of dungeons and hunts.We probably get a paddock.Maybe even a guild house but that all depends on the people we have.
We have couple of level 100's. Most people keep leaving :'[. So if your patient enough to wait till august we can add you to our guild. If you still dont believe us well we have
a forum to organize certain things. Like dungeons,hunts of all types, and pvp battles.http://dofuselement.proboards74.com/index.cgi
Is our guild forum.You can pm Xyger,boxer-enutrof,akimi, or edlo

0 0
Score : 753

G'day!!

I hear you're looking for a relatively strong guild that does dungeons. Well.. here's my sales pitch smile

Our Guild name is Knights of Fortune.
We have 15+ 100 players, the highest being 140+ and 2 or 3 130+ and so on.
Our website keeps all members posted of dungeon crawls, and we do quite a few of them.

We'd love to hear from you.

pm Moadeeb, Toitigerlilly, Acton or myself -GlypH- and we'll chat. Well I can put you in touch with the right people.
Look forward to having you aboard and tell em G sent you smile

cyaz

Oh I should have mentioned we're pretty much all P2P and 18+. We don't put up with a lot of immature crap.

• GlypH-
0 0
Respond to this thread