Interference
Maybe..invictus?
Pokemon
Maybe The Guild
Misfits

1 0
Reactions 49
Score : 418

If I can remember correctly all of the ones you named, I don't remember Ignyte or invictus, Haven't played on rushu in a while. Don't forget Einherjar if they're still big. And I think Dark Side of the Moon. And possibly Suffragette?

~Lai

0 0
Score : 74
Laiorai-II|2008-11-12 13:59:00
If I can remember correctly all of the ones you named, I don't remember Ignyte or invictus, Haven't played on rushu in a while. Don't forget Einherjar if they're still big. And I think Dark Side of the Moon. And possibly Suffragette?

i would add also... ( apologies for spelling errors), flying daggers, modra krev
0 0
Score : 21929

Ignyte -- that's one I remember fondly; was a member for many months.

'Thantos' I believe is pretty well-known.

-Cato

0 0
Score : 1090

The inquisition
Monster beneath your bed

Don't know if they're still active, The inquisition is from the ancient days of Dofus.
Monster beneath your bed is relatively new, but i haven't played for a while ..

-MJtP

0 0
Score : 2192

Woohoo for Pokemon! biggrin My guild!

Adding to the list...

- Dragons
- Australian Warriors
- Thanatos (CatO, you spelt it wrong tongue)
- Power
- Equilibrium
- Equinox
- ShinRa
- Erotica
- Love (now dead, but once was a great guild)
- Bonzai (or is it Banzai?)
- Opium (used to be big, I don't know now)

Those are/were the main high level guilds, some are gone now unfortunately.

Sophidian ^^

0 0

Sophidian, thank-you for the correction, ohmy

There's also Lust, and "Ignyitian" (sp?) (Possibly led by 'Seth') Which was thee "academy" of the main guild. cool

0 0
Score : 418

Of course how could I have forgotten Equilibrium?! Power, Banzai, Erotica, and Thanatos. And I know it used to be big but not sure anymore, "Topless"?

~Lai

0 0
Score : 2192
Laiorai-II|2008-11-12 18:21:00
Of course how could I have forgotten Equilibrium?! Power, Banzai, Erotica, and Thanatos. And I know it used to be big but not sure anymore, "Topless"?

Yeah, you have to be in "the know" like myself to remember guilds like that. biggrin

Sophidian ^^
0 0
Sophidian|2008-11-12 19:26:00
Yeah, you have to be in "the know"

That, and if you know about the Guildopedia Wikia ;D

Also, an Imp's Village is fine too. rolleyes
0 0
Score : 4269

Oh let me see how many I can remember:

Storm Troopers, Deletrious (pm Purple-panda to join), Suffragettes, Einherjar, Interference (we love them really), Pokemon, Chance (of course), Knights of Fortune (loyal members been going for at least 2 1/2 yrs), ShinRa, Erotica (maybe? I don't see them about too much these days), Dragons, Power, Thantos, Equinox, Power, Equilibrium, Noir, Blank and Misfits. These are the ones which have been around forever (excluding Blank that suddenly popped up one day) and will always remain strong until the bitter end. Then there was that guild started by JetOnPaci... can't for the life of me remember it's name. hmm...

Oh and let me not forget the Happy Flaming Tofu Guild seems to have gained a lot of support recently thanks to very its relaxed and friendly female leader. (Previously titled Happy Fing (spelt in full) Tofu Guild which got renamed by the mods after idk maybe 3 months under the radar, hehe Lorene)

0 0
Score : 1985
RikkiL|2008-11-13 03:14:00
(excluding Blank that suddenly popped up one day)

Actually, you could consider Blank to be a beta guild even though you hate it tongue. Blank is the former Gobball Hunters, we only changed title and logo but same leader, same officers and same members =). List seem pretty accurate, but you should add Lost Eden. Also, Jetondacis guild was (is?) Parthenon, though their members are now spread out in Blank, Invictus (add that guild as well) and Equilibrium.

• youbutsu

Ps.
Blank is older then Chance, Equinox and Noir =p.
0 0
Team Tofu,

However, I think their name was in breach off the ToS (Name; that includes guild names) ...do not permit having Ankama related names in them. Hope that's notthe case, though. They had such a nice leader... (I think it was a green Panda, at last update.) wub

Edit 2: "ToS" (Team omega Squadron.) happy
0 0
Score : 21

HELLO! I love all that guilds but the best guild is my guild : DOFUS DRUNKERS ! wohooo we are the best ! smile

0 0
Score : 2721
CatOcatastrofe|2008-11-18 22:40:00
Team Tofu,

However, I think their name was in breach off the ToS (Name; that includes guild names) ...do not permit having Ankama related names in them. Hope that's notthe case, though. They had such a nice leader... (I think it was a green Panda, at last update.) wub

Edit 2: "ToS" (Team omega Squadron.) happy

Here are the rules from the terms of service:

Names must:

# not resemble nor imitate any names from the Background of Ankama's games (Non-Playable Characters, heroes...)
# not resemble nor imitate the name of a moderator or that of a member of the Company

A tofu is not an NPC, nor a hero from the background of the game (for example, someone should not name their character Bolgrot, after the dragon from the backstory, or they should not name their character Otomai and try to collect items from quests). These kinds of names are not allowed to prevent fraud. This does not mean that any name involving any part of Dofus is forbidden. Otherwise, every person with their class name in their character's name would have to be changed, and I don't see that happening any time soon. I seriously doubt that the name Team Tofu is in violation of the ToS.

This post is very close to being player defamation. I would appreciate it if you would keep these kinds of opinions about what specific names are and are not in violation of the terms of service to yourself, or speak to support about it privately.

-Wish
0 0
Score : 13
Sophidian|2008-11-12 17:44:00
Woohoo for Pokemon! biggrin My guild!

Adding to the list...

- Dragons
- Australian Warriors
- Thanatos (CatO, you spelt it wrong tongue)
- Power
- Equilibrium
- Equinox
- ShinRa
- Erotica
- Love (now dead, but once was a great guild)
- Bonzai (or is it Banzai?)
- Opium (used to be big, I don't know now)

Those are/were the main high level guilds, some are gone now unfortunately.

Sophidian ^^

I was in -Opium- back before the original leader quite, but it died off a while ago and was re-made and under new management since the past leaders quit and all... I see a few members here and there, but it's not the same feeling I used to get...
0 0
Score : 44

Pokemon has been around since the very start of rushu back in 2005.

0 0
Score : 1040

Well here are well-known guilds in Rushu.

-Blank
-Equilibrium
-Critical Failure
-Strom Troopers
-Dragons
-Noir
-Turquoiuse Dofus Hunters
-Pokemon
-Under the Edge
-Deletrious
-Suffragettes
-Einherjar
-Chance
-Revolution
-ShinRa
-Power
-Thantos
-Equinox
-Noir
-Knights of Fortune
-Morda Krev (Maybe I spelt wrong)
-Guardian

I missed few, 'cuse I can't think of names.

0 0
Score : 927

how about Under the Edge?

0 0
Score : 693

Critical Failure is definitive one of the 5 strongest guilds on Rushu.
I'm a true "Blanker" my self, always been and always will.

Under The Edge isn't exactly big or well known, is it?

0 0
Respond to this thread