FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Be among the Elite of [Oto Mustam]

By anzuk November 26, 2008, 17:55:46

The most awesome english guild on Heroic server comes again!

What are you waiting for?
Go to our Imps Village recruitment thread!

Auripants|2008-11-26 18:45:00
I've been wanting to do this for awhile now but there is so much to do and so little time.

I also wanted to insert a spiffy little guild group picture (but I can never get everyone online at the same time), and wait for a guild forum (but we're too busy levelling to make one atm), so for now I hope this boring piece of text does the job just as well. tongue

Elite is recruiting, what does this mean for you?
-15 level english speaking 100+ members (last count this morning), including a big part of the ladder top, both french and international. Guild average is 59 as we don't boot the poor dead souls, they deserve another chance wink

-2 guild houses, 17 mount paddock on Otomai.

-A breeder with all base mount colors including golden. Members may get chances to win mounts for free.

-We have done Moon, Treedung, Koolich, Dragon Pig and other dungs, some of them as server first.

-level 100 swordsmith, 100 jeweler, 100 miner, 100 lumberjack, 100 staff carver, 100 daggersmith, and many other professions 80+ available for guild members

-Still quickly growing level 47 guild with percs that only low level scouts dare to attack. laugh As I write this we've almost gained a whole level today.

-You get to make fun of Gertrude's english in guild chat

-Events. Right now we have one running where the top exp donators may win their amount of exp donated in kamas, up to 5 million. It's running till monday, if you join quickly you're not left too far behind.
What are we looking for?

-Mature players with some decent Dofus experience, preferred a 100+ on another server and 6 months+ of time played. It's a permadeath server after all and we feel that the game is best learned in a safer environment.

-Self-sufficiency. Our high levels are often very busy, and while we can sometimes offer a group spot to a lowbie, don't expect this to happen all the time. Are you someone who can organize groups on their own, and help themselves usually?

-Willingness to contribute something to the community - don't be a passive wallflower. If you need the services of guild crafters, ask them what resources they need to level their craft. Lend a hand to others. And most of all, have fun and share it.

-Respect towards fellow guild members. If you naturally hate other people like a certain individual I had to boot recently, this is the wrong place for you.
Contacts

Aurian (leader)
Maridion (Second in command)
Panda-Love (Second in command)
Elin (just overall cool person helping with recruitment)

If none of the above are available, and you're feeling courageous, you can also try the terrible Magina... but careful, she bites. wink

If we're online and don't respond, just try again sometime later, we're often flooded with PMs and especially in fights multitasking gets difficult.
0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 837

So quiet around here...

Well, at least read that awesome text by Aurian that's how I would like every guild recruiting thread to be!

0 0

No-one noticed the link to imps was broken due to double "http"... fixed it finally

0 0

Ding! Guild is level 50 now, soonish 51

0 0
Score : 2180

I just made a character on Oto Mustam, a new one. I'm having trouble making my first 10,000 kama; all my blasted money is on Rushu.

If and when I grace to higher levels, I will make sure to join you. But currently, I'm just finding my way around the money issue wink .

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 7
Sophidian|2008-12-09 17:46:00
I just made a character on Oto Mustam, a new one. I'm having trouble making my first 10,000 kama; all my blasted money is on Rushu.

If and when I grace to higher levels, I will make sure to join you. But currently, I'm just finding my way around the money issue wink .

Sophidian ^^

Sophidian is finally playing on Oto? :blink:

RUN FOR THE HILLS, THE SKY WILL FALL!!!

No seriously, it's a nice surprise. We have some gobball sets rotting in our guild chest, send a PM and we'll get you started. If you played on Rosal, I could even help transfer some kamas... oh well.

By the way, the contacts list has changed a bit: Paranoia is another second in command, and Panda-Love is currently named Tainty.

-Aurian
0 0
Respond to this thread