FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Solar] Dark Oblivion - The Guild for the mature, upstanding player.

By Mavelrick March 03, 2009, 01:40:55

UPDATE!!: Check out our new website! http://dark-oblivion.org!

Greeting Solar! I'm Mavelrick, Guild Master of "Dark Oblivion"! Our guild is filled with now and always will be filled with high class, mature, respectable players. We do NOT accept immature, childish players. All our members conduct themselves like adults.

Our goal is to be a guild any player (a member or not) will respect and trust. The Dark Oblivion name will represent the best and highest class of respectable players in the world of Dofus. We're not about "Who's a higher level with the better gear and stats" your level is completely meaningless to us. All we care about is YOU. Are YOU a good player? respectable? friendly? Trustworthy? That's all that matters. We'll accept any player of any level (even F2P players!) who follow our codes of conduct.

I ran a guild of over 450 people in World of Warcraft, the guild became one of the largest, most powerful and most respected guild on one of the largest servers; Whisperwind. The guild was ran exactly how this guild will be. The players first, the characters later.

Our rules are simple, and anyone who would like to be a member of our guild wouldn't even call them rules. We're looking for the kind of person who doesn't even need to worry about breaking the rules, because he never would even think of it to begin with.

Some of our "Codes of Conduct"

-Speak and act like an adult to the best of your abilities, all the time, inside and outside the guild, to everyone everywhere on Solar.

-Help out fellow guild members when you can.. Or even non-guild members!

-Don't be a leech, or beg for anything. We're here to help each other out, not ask for hand outs.

-It's a game! Lets have fun! But try to stay decent. None of us want to hear "Your mom..." or "Thats what she said!" jokes. We're not going to be a guild that mirrors the high school life. We're better than that.

-Don't use the recruitment channel to trade, or the trade channel to recruit. Remember! We're better than that.

-You're a member of Dark Oblivion, you represent the guild. Act accordingly, do not act like a jack ass, a kid or do anything that brings us down. Always be better than the best man in the group.

-Scamming/cheating/harassing of ANY player in ANY way EVER is instantly banishment from the guild. Period.

-Failure to follow our "Codes of Conduct" will result in removal from the guild. We only accept mature, upstanding players. If you're an upstanding player, these rules will be easy to follow. It'll be like they're not even there. The ideal member of "Dark Oblivion" doesn't even need to read these rules. S/He already practiced them before S/he even joined.

So are you looking for a guild where you can chat with other players and not be called a "N00b" or be told how much you "Suxx" and you're going to get "Pwned" because you asked a simple question, or did something stupid? Well this is the guild for you. Break away from the average, and join Dark Oblivion! The guild for the real players.
1 0
Reactions 57
Score : 142

Ah, Mavelrick! I believe I went through Gobball Dungeon with you and some others a few days ago, on my Level 30 Enutrof smile.

Would love to join your guild, send me a PM in game? Training my Dmg Sadida (Tanglefoot) at the moment.

0 0
Score : 456
Nedokiuz|2009-03-03 08:26:00
Ah, Mavelrick! I believe I went through Gobball Dungeon with you and some others a few days ago, on my Level 30 Enutrof smile.

Would love to join your guild, send me a PM in game? Training my Dmg Sadida (Tanglefoot) at the moment.

Sure thing! I'll toss you a request next time you're on. If for whatever reason I don't catch you (Since I can't add you to my friends list unless you're online) just me a PM smile
0 0
Score : 964

I may have missed it, but did you leave your ign (in game name)? I would like to PM you about joining, but dont know who to PM. Unless you are mavelrick in game as well as on the fourms, I am clueless. Thanks for the help.

PS. i h8z n0bz dat txt tlk lik diss

0 0
MineShaft|2009-03-04 03:42:00
I may have missed it, but did you leave your ign (in game name)? I would like to PM you about joining, but dont know who to PM. Unless you are mavelrick in game as well as on the fourms, I am clueless. Thanks for the help.

PS. i h8z n0bz dat txt tlk lik diss

Yes, My main is Mavelrick wink

If I'm not using him, I'm on Mavelrick-Merchant (Trying to get him to level 10 so he can get into my bank)
0 0
Score : 964
Mavelrick|2009-03-04 03:04:00
Yes, My main is Mavelrick wink

If I'm not using him, I'm on Mavelrick-Merchant (Trying to get him to level 10 so he can get into my bank)

Thanks, I'll look for you when i play
0 0
Score : 82

I am also interested in joining your guild. Ive been playing now for a little over a month and do a lot of soloing but have been thinking about joining some kind of guild. A mature guild would be great. Ill keep an eye out for you. biggrin

0 0
Score : 487

Hi, Mavelrick!

Can I join your guild?
My username in-game is "Zigoton."
So, I'll try finding you while I'm playing.

0 0
Score : 246

My new iop really needs a friendly guild, Hopefully you will let me join Dark Oblivion. I'm only lvl 12 atm but since i just became a subscriber i will level up rather fast biggrin, thanks for taking the time to read my application. If you decide to let me join send me a invite ( lethally-dangerous ) thanks mate

Server: Solar

0 0
Score : 1042

I was wondering what rights we will recieve when we join. Could you post them here or you could pm me in game i will either be using the charaters Holypie (lvl 47 intelligence Cra) or Dark-Eclipse (lvl 40 strength/weapon sram) Thanks biggrin

~Holypie

0 0
Chocowlateh|2009-03-08 11:27:00
Hi, Mavelrick!

Can I join your guild?
My username in-game is "Zigoton."
So, I'll try finding you while I'm playing.

Same as above, just send me a PM if I forget to PM you. smile
0 0
Score : 11639

You should put the activities you do as a guild.

0 0
Score : 142

Tanglefoot here! Hmm, what do we do you ask?

Oh, I know!
We place perceptors and then cry when they get attacked by Level 100+ players! smile

But in all seriousness, we do.. generally what you'd expect from a guild. The guild is quite oriented towards lower end players (Level 40 and under) at the moment, so you can expect lots of hunts in Gobball Dungeon, Harvest/Farm Dungeon, etc..

Don't be discouraged by this though, Mano and I have a very fun time smacking vampires around for loot!

0 0
Score : 82
Nedokiuz|2009-03-09 02:34:00
Tanglefoot here! Hmm, what do we do you ask?

Oh, I know!
We place perceptors and then cry when they get attacked by Level 100+ players! smile

But in all seriousness, we do.. generally what you'd expect from a guild. The guild is quite oriented towards lower end players (Level 40 and under) at the moment, so you can expect lots of hunts in Gobball Dungeon, Harvest/Farm Dungeon, etc..

Don't be discouraged by this though, Mano and I have a very fun time smacking vampires around for loot!

So far Ive been with the guild for a couple of days and have had a lot of fun with the other people on there. I think Mav is doing a great job as guild master (not that I'm sucking up or anything.......) just wanted to put in my 2 cents about the guild.
Oh those and defending the perc is one of my favorite things to do, even when I die almost every time defending him!
The vampires were fun too, well have to do it again when your on Tangle. tongue
0 0
Score : 175

Hey, I made a new person on the Solar server, his name is colderthanice and I would love to join your guild please.

0 0
Score : 2

hi im new in here cool

0 0
Score : 2

wow your guild is great i wanna let my player bearpoker in your guild

0 0
lajven|2009-03-10 07:16:00
wow your guild is great i wanna let my player bearpoker in your guild

If I don't PM you, PM me. I'll get ya'll in. wink
0 0
Score : 102
Mavelrick|2009-03-03 01:40:00
Greeting Solar! I'm Mavelrick, Guild Master of "Dark Oblivion"! Dark Oblivion is a new guild, but we're going to be nothing like those other guilds. Our guild is filled with now and always will be filled with high class, mature, respectable players. We do NOT accept immature, childish players. All our members conduct themselves like adults.

Our goal is to be a guild any player (a member or not) will respect and trust. The Dark Oblivion name will represent the best and highest class of respectable players in the world of Dofus. We're not about "Who's a higher level with the better gear and stats" your level is completely meaningless to us. All we care about is YOU. Are YOU a good player? respectable? friendly? Trustworthy? That's all that matters. We'll accept any player of any level (even F2P players!) who follow our codes of conduct.

I ran a guild of over 450 people in World of Warcraft, the guild became one of the largest, most powerful and most respected guild on one of the largest servers; Whisperwind. The guild was ran exactly how this guild will be. The players first, the characters later.

Our rules are simple, and anyone who would like to be a member of our guild wouldn't even call them rules. We're looking for the kind of person who doesn't even need to worry about breaking the rules, because he never would even think of it to begin with.

Our "Codes of Conduct"

-Speak and act like an adult to the best of your abilities, all the time, inside and outside the guild, to everyone everywhere on Solar.

-Help out fellow guild members when you can.. Or even non-guild members!

-Don't be a leech, or beg for anything. We're here to help each other out, not ask for hand outs.

-It's a game! Lets have fun! But try to stay decent. None of us want to hear "Your mom..." or "Thats what she said!" jokes. We're not going to be a guild that mirrors the high school life. We're better than that.

-Don't use the recruitment channel to trade, or the trade channel to recruit. Remember! We're better than that.

-You're a member of Dark Oblivion, you represent the guild. Act accordingly, do not act like a jack ass, a kid or do anything that brings us down. Always be better than the best man in the group.

-Scamming/cheating/harassing of ANY player in ANY way EVER is instantly banishment from the guild. Period.

-Failure to follow our "Codes of Conduct" will result in removal from the guild. We only accept mature, upstanding players. If you're an upstanding player, these rules will be easy to follow. It'll be like they're not even there. The ideal member of "Dark Oblivion" doesn't even need to read these rules. S/He already practiced them before S/he even joined.

So are you looking for a guild where you can chat with other players and not be called a "N00b" or be told how much you "Suxx" and you're going to get "Pwned" because you asked a simple question, or did something stupid? Well this is the guild for you. Break away from the average, and join Dark Oblivion! The guild for the real players.

Hey, I'm currently in a guild but I'm looking for a new one. No one's hardly ever on so I'm soloing most the time and that gets really boring really fast so I'm mainly looking for a good guild of ppl who are on and are willing to party up. Currently, I'm a lvl 46 Osa. I'm really interested in joining this clan, i'll contact you soon but you can also PM: Kelose - I'm on all the time.
0 0

UPDATE!

We now have a brand new guild website!

http://dark-oblivion.org

there you can find out a little bit more about us and what we do. smile

0 0
Respond to this thread