FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Solar] Dark Oblivion - The Guild for the mature, upstanding player.

By Mavelrick March 03, 2009, 01:40:55
Reactions 57
Score : 13

This guild sure has caught some attention.

To quote an Irish dramatist, "There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary."

0 0
Score : 322
Benzerker|2009-04-08 07:24:00
This guild sure has caught some attention.

To quote an Irish dramatist, "There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary."

Very interesting but yes but not indeed cause the intriquirys of inexplissable nonessential commodities are intergrated beyond the supreme intent of nonconclusional propotions of excitable people shall not underestimate its complexity

[i think some of these words are made up yes]
0 0
Score : 96
Jaymonuh|2009-04-07 13:12:00
lol you kind of sound like a hippe tree hugger peace dude
Although i do understand your pov and other things about wanting a guild
when really you just want to be like DANG i have 999 people i rule all like a master king ha ha ha i own
lol SEriously all that power of noobs must get to you once in awhile and your like HHmm time to make the wee ones do my G-ness bidding since im such a gangsterness dude yes
i know you probally dont even care cause you know its true/not true indeed
as i couldnt join your guild anyways since i have my own lv8 one and im on rosal anyways
but yeah Dark oblivion is a proud name for anyone to where on a empty server yes ?
Awesome i think so of the mighty ness of g-ness powah of having 10 accounts to mess with ???
How many accounts would a so called master of thy self have pish posh only -5 lol

Damn, rephrase that so I can actually understand it...

Anyway, I'd like to join. I'll be on the lookout for you on my sacrier named Pyric. smile
0 0
Score : 224

Wow, seems a nice clan wink
I wish i can join but i still need to lvling up though XD

0 0
Score : 169

wow such a good guild cool xD.how can i join???i'm not one of that suckers that says that the guild is freak xD.look for me im a iop named Soulguardian and im online from 9AM-10AM and 9PM-11PM on GTM (+2 hrs)

0 0
Score : 3

hey can i join my user is dragonnery im lv. 12

0 0
Score : 2

Hello,
I am a lvl 26 osamodas. My screen name will be Insight. And i would very much like to be apart of this guild and player community. i really respect trying to make this game a place people who don't wont to deal with immature behavior can have fun.

0 0
Score : 55

hello
i visit your forum and i read your rules-goals. think it has solid basic and ethics.i didnt play for a long time but will return if u still recruiting.i ve 56 sac and 52 eni.see you in game

0 0
Score : 286

if you're still recruiting i'm very interested to join. it would make a nice difference to all backstabbing i've seen now.
i'm still f2p but seriously thinking of paying when i'm closer to the level limit.

i have an osa lvl 15 - see you

0 0
Score : 5

This guild sounds like just the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'd really like to join, and I feel that I could really contribute.

I'm a level 47 (going on 48) Agility Iop, as well as a level 50 farmer, and level 69 baker. I'd be more than happy to donate any leftover cereal, and breads to the guild, as well as bake breads for other guild members.

If you'd like invite me, my character's name is Megiddon. I'm on fairly often, so drop me a line.

Edit: And apparently I'm an idiot. I completely forgot to check which server you're on. Guess I'm out of luck. Sorry for the oversight.

0 0
Score : 15

Hello, i'd like to join your guild, my IGN is Jonedy, please PM me, i'd love to join a mature guild, i hate when i find myself in a guild with 30 kids who talk about lame things like country, adress,etc.. (IGN=In Game Name, in case you don't know; wink)

0 0

Hey... i'm fairly new to the game and just recently got out of a guild that didnt really work out because of the complete lack of communication with people and a majority of the members never participating in anything. Im a lvl20 iop as well as level 31 lumberjack and 19 swordsmith. message me in game cuz i messaged u and ur not currently online. much appreciated.

0 0
Score : 142

Mavelrick, the leader of this guild, has (unfortunately) not been sighted in over a month.

Rather than wait the three months to change over guild leadership, we've instead decided to move over to a new guild.

http://forum.dofus.com/en/guilds-f6/%5Bsol...ght-t76082.html

Many of the original members of Dark Oblivion are in transition to the new guild.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

0 0
Score : 11633

Actually once the leader is back I'll rejoin, members of Dark Oblivion please send me a private message on the forums.

0 0
Score : 5

Hello, I would like to join this guild, it was what i was looking for for a long time.

0 0

I would like to join your guild, my ingame name is evtark.

0 0
I would love to join this guild as it reflects my personality well.
Mature... and Upstanding. However, I am a bit confused. I would like to join this guild, but, I am not sure if I would be qualified as a mature and upstanding player. You see, I am wondering if you mean mature and upstanding as the character you have created is high in level. Or, are you refering to the person who is in front of the computer screen playing the character? You see I do have a dilemma but otherwise, I hope I am qualified to join this guild.
So if I get an answer any time soon, that will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Inspiriit
0 0
Score : 9
inspiriitx|2009-07-07 18:30:00
Mavelrick, the leader of this guild, has (unfortunately) not been sighted in over a month.

Rather than wait the three months to change over guild leadership, we've instead decided to move over to a new guild.

http://forum.dofus.com/en/guilds-f6/%5Bsol...ght-t76082.html

Many of the original members of Dark Oblivion are in transition to the new guild.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

0 0
Respond to this thread