Score : 487

Bump. wink

0 0
Score : 77

U ALL SUCK

-DEATH JESTERS-

0 -1
Score : 457

Good luck with your guild! Your guild sounds a lot like what mine has built up to be. We try to get away from all the kids on Dofus who just like to "pwn all teh noobz who r not l33t liek dem". We need more guilds like yours around, there's just too many kids (Like the poster right above me) out there.

Also, beware of the flamers. You'll get a ton of "Haters" who won't like you just because you're not a complete idiot like they are. *cough* above poster again *cough* I've had to report my own promotion thread a few times to delete all the posts like the above poster's on a regular basis. you just end up getting a ton of people who just cause problems because they feel like it.

..But! good luck to you. If Dofus had an alliance system I would consider becoming one with ya, you sound like you're trying to become a good solid guild of non-morons and thats the kind of people my guild likes! smile

0 0
Score : 224

Do you guys accept Un Subsciber Osamoda lvl 27 player?

0 0
Score : 411

Ok the sterotype that kids are immature is kinda getting on my nerves. Not all of us are the.... O Yea I Effin Kicked Ur Arse N00b type of kids. Some of us actually have manners lol.

1 0
Respond to this thread