FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Solar] Chakram of the Light

By Nedokiuz May 25, 2009, 11:00:45

Hi guys,

Chakram of the Light is currently looking to recruit new members.
Our guild is Level 12, average member level is 45.

We're seeking members that are:

• 18+ years old, or exceptionally mature.
  • Active; looking to participate in a lot of hunts and/or events.
  • Motivated, to help further the guild's progress.
  • Generally 'happy', and fun to be around.

Just as an additional note, our guild is somewhat biased towards being Bontarian, thus the guild name.

We're not interested in the following;
  • Members who "liek 2 speakz lik dis"
  • Members who "pwn dem noobs hard in pvp"
  • Members who demand rights because they either know 'everything' about the game, or because they think they're 'awesome' etc.

Information about ranking:
When you first join the guild, you will be 'On Trial'. You only be allowed to modify the XP you donate. Once it looks like you're an active member, you'll be moved to the next rank.

The generalized ranking for members will allow you to modify your own XP, place perceptors and collect from perceptors. When we have a guild house and/or guild paddocks.

Notes:
As mentioned above, we don't have a guild house or guild paddock. This is only because our guild is a month old; it must be two months old to meet the game's requirements. Once we reach two months, we will likely convert a house to a guild house, and purchase a paddock (we have 500kk saved).

Also, although we do accept F2P members, we are very much focused on P2P.

If you're interested in joining, please contact either of the following;
Pyrrhos/Dragrin/Tanglefoot/Minehart/Zephyrr
Xena-Princess/Buffy-Slayer/Buffy-Farmer/Antarctica

Thanks for reading.! Let me know if you have any questions.
0 0
Reactions 23
Score : 549

I'll be glad to join. I'm getting Subscription in a few days and then i'll be able to level pretty fast.
I tried contacting the members but no one was on except Buffy-Farmer but he didn't respond.
IGN: Turminus

0 0
Score : 142

We've welcomed in a couple of new members, which the guild is very happy to have.

Our guild has also managed to save 1.25 million kamas; we're closing in on our initial goal of 2 million kamas for the paddock!

We've also reached guild level 12, which has bumped our perceptor count up to 2.

-

As an incentive to interest new members, we'd be glad to instantly grant XP and Perceptor rights to the next few members that join smile

-Dragrin

0 0
Score : 142

Bump :-)

Had some new members join and then leave; saying there's not enough members to hunt with..

Well! If they leave, how are we supposed to increase our numbers? laugh

0 0
Score : 11631

I'll join.

My IGN is xthisgameizfunx.

0 0
Score : 15

get me on the list, i am 21years old, i may liek 2 speakz lik dis but rarelybiggrin

IGN:Jonedy

0 0
Score : 15

and i am lvl 52 sadida, forgot to mention laugh

0 0
Score : 36

Are you guys still recruiting ?
I have a 17 Feca, I am very active but in PST time so I am wondering if you guys have people in the US timezones or playing in compatible times ?

Thanks

0 0
Score : 9
Zotaquaan|2009-07-18 00:01:00
Are you guys still recruiting ?
I have a 17 Feca, I am very active but in PST time so I am wondering if you guys have people in the US timezones or playing in compatible times ?

Thanks

Yes, we are still recruiting. Try to contact Xena-Princess/Buffy-Slayer/Buffy-Farmer/Antarctica or Jaroth or Umi-chan
0 0
Score : 167

I would like to join on my sadida. Currently it is only level 21, but I'm quite active and it's a work in progress. biggrin My ign is "Ruberry".

0 0
Score : 1324

Isn't Antartica leader? cool

~Random

0 0
TastyPie|2009-07-21 17:01:00
Isn't Antartica leader? cool

~Random

Actually Xena's a leader, but, oh well, same person anyway tongue
0 0
Score : 299

I would be happy to be a part of your guild. Seems very friendly and just what I need. If you have any spaces open my ingame name is 'Imperfect'.
I'll be on a lot today so if you don't get a hold of me I'll probably be on later.

Thanks, Legolas

0 0
Score : 2

hi i would like to join the guild my account is a work in progress
am a level 9 summoner named whalefighter (am not good with names)

0 0
Score : 977

Is level a problem?

I'm fairly new to Dofus and I expect to subscribe soon. But I'm a STR Sadida named Thostrox(Blame the random name generator).

I'm currently only level 12, but I play everyday and I expect to try and get at least 5+ levels a day until I'm caught up with fellow guild members.

I've been wanting to join a friendly, helpful guild that could hopefully show me some stuff about the games.

Thanks for considering my application.

0 0
Crinkzz|2009-07-23 21:18:00
Is level a problem?

I'm fairly new to Dofus and I expect to subscribe soon. But I'm a STR Sadida named Thostrox(Blame the random name generator).

I'm currently only level 12, but I play everyday and I expect to try and get at least 5+ levels a day until I'm caught up with fellow guild members.

I've been wanting to join a friendly, helpful guild that could hopefully show me some stuff about the games.

Thanks for considering my application.

Level is not a problem, but maturity. Try to contact anyone that I posted on my previous reply.
0 0

Myself and my friends joined the server recently, there's roughly ten of us give or take, and a couple of us have noticed and greatly appreciated the type of requirements you have for entrance into your guild. We're all over eighteen, either working in our chosen profession in the case of our older members or doing our graduate/undergraduate studies. We are not interested in the guild because of the paddock or actual game-wise strength of your members, but because we would enjoy having a larger number of people to chat and do dungeons and quests with that have a chance of getting our apparently outdated sense of humor and maybe even use proper punctuation when they speak. We have made our own guild, but we have no problem with dissolving it to join your own if you have enough space available for all of us. If you are interested in talking further about this, message myself as Ollim or my compatriot Kerath in-game. I can always be found on nights weekdays, Kerath is dependent on whether or not he is doing field work that day. Please get back to us soon, thank you.

0 0
Ollimac|2009-07-28 08:13:00
Myself and my friends joined the server recently, there's roughly ten of us give or take, and a couple of us have noticed and greatly appreciated the type of requirements you have for entrance into your guild. We're all over eighteen, either working in our chosen profession in the case of our older members or doing our graduate/undergraduate studies. We are not interested in the guild because of the paddock or actual game-wise strength of your members, but because we would enjoy having a larger number of people to chat and do dungeons and quests with that have a chance of getting our apparently outdated sense of humor and maybe even use proper punctuation when they speak. We have made our own guild, but we have no problem with dissolving it to join your own if you have enough space available for all of us. If you are interested in talking further about this, message myself as Ollim or my compatriot Kerath in-game. I can always be found on nights weekdays, Kerath is dependent on whether or not he is doing field work that day. Please get back to us soon, thank you.

Xena's already added you, but I'm afraid our different time zone will be quite a problem though. The time I post this reply, we have online for about a few hours already, hope that help.
0 0

I would like to join. I have a level 19 sacrier named stormysecretive and I have just subscribed for a year

0 0
Score : 287

Shame my lvl 107 eca is on rosal >.< sounds like a decent guild

0 0
Respond to this thread