By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Solar] Some info on Lust

By LovelessChevalier September 19, 2009, 20:33:41

In my short time on Solar, I've discovered that [5, 7] is not just a Zaap. [5, 7] Is what seems to be a claimed piece of land by the guild, Lust. Lust, I've heard, is a guild full of the most epic players on the Solar server. Some say they have a language they seem to call the ;Awspik or ;Waspik. However, them being a high level guild with dominant players does not mean that they are a good guild. The main reason I'm interested in them is because my buddy would sit or stand in the same spot for hours just talking to the guild. That is something not many guilds have.

(You will not likely get in this guild, if you don't already know. As I've explained, it's dominant and as with many dominant guilds, not much room for inexperienced players.)

On another note, this is 90% to inform the inexperienced on Solar to not bug any of the members of Lust. They worked hard to get in, if you wish to do the same then simply follow their example. Work hard.

My name is Vhapter. A level 56 Xelor on Solar. PM me any time. I might be in a pvp, though. ;]

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 751

Whats your point? Exchanging diplomatic agreement for your Twiggy and Lust, tells the general public about your discovery, or is this just another Bump Thread?

wacko

0 0
Score : 275
Toodlez|2009-09-23 13:41:00
Whats your point? Exchanging diplomatic agreement for your Twiggy and Lust, tells the general public about your discovery, or is this just another Bump Thread?

wacko

I don't really know what a Bump Thread is. :/ Sorry, I'm not really forum savvy. X_x Actually I was bored so I wrote a little thing about Lust. I don't really care about diplomatic agreement. Lol. I pretty much was trying to get the message across: "Don't annoy people in Lust." To people not involved enough to understand.
0 0
Score : 3780

Understand what?

Lust is a guild on Solar that hangs out around 5.7, whose members are so lofty they are beyond approach?

Yeah... well... they aren't.

They are just like any other players of the game, no better or worse... and deserve no special regard.

You are a bit too easily impressed.

0 0
KA-Dofus|2009-09-24 05:56:00
Understand what?

Lust is a guild on Solar that hangs out around 5.7, whose members are so lofty they are beyond approach?

Yeah... well... they aren't.

They are just like any other players of the game, no better or worse... and deserve no special regard.

You are a bit too easily impressed.

Not as impressed as I am amused. smile
0 0
Score : 2595

Lust is just a guild that sits around [5,7] and enjoys having members with a sense of humour and a brain. That's it.

0 0
Score : 626

That is true, I've seen FlaMinXRaY there alot as I pass,It's ''Dominant'' because everyone knows it and it's guild lvl.One of my old friends was in it.I haven't seen him in so long I forgot all about him.Name,Everything.

0 0
Pihachu|2009-09-29 23:57:00
That is true, I've seen FlaMinXRaY there alot as I pass,It's ''Dominant'' because everyone knows it and it's guild lvl.One of my old friends was in it.I haven't seen him in so long I forgot all about him.Name,Everything.

Well I'm happy to be calling myself a member of this guild. They are all really nice and funny. xD
0 0
Score : 224

Well yeah, I'm also in it and it gets a bit annoying when people ask can I join, can I join? And I don't even have recruit powers. Really what Vhapter says is true, if you want to get in get off your butt and work hard, or make some good connections.
And seriously, just leave haik and stuff alone, the reason why they ignore you, is because they really do not care.

0 0
Respond to this thread