By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Rosal and Solar] Golden Gryphons are back & looking for new members

By Quayna October 04, 2009, 22:26:21

The Golden Gryphons leaders have their internet access back and things on track again. Looking for fun energetic members. Although we do not have a level requirement, we do want people who play well alone and together. We have a few rules
1) There will be no begging for items from other members (this includes begging for Kamas)

2) You will under no circumstances change another members XP donation
*If you are asked by them to tell them to speak with one of the officers

3) You are not allowed to aggro a Guildmate for ANY reason (mutually agreed PvP is okay)

4) Scamming any other player in the game is not allowed. This results in an automatic ban once I have proof of the scam and who the the scammer is.

5) There is a mandated 5% xp donation. You must donate 5% of your xp to the guild

We have a forum on Imps of course.

{good point Ka!}

We are on Rosal and Solar.
Rosal - speak to
Guild Leader -Wind-Dragon
Second in command - Barbarian-Storme
Treasurer - Weaponsmasterstorme
Protector - Hot-Minty

solar - Speak to
Guild Leader - Losquar
Second in command - Teskeria
Treasurer - Shadowdancer
Recruiter - Minty-Ice

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3780

Listing your server would be a good idea.

0 0
Score : 2
KA-Dofus|2009-10-04 23:27:00
Listing your server would be a good idea.

IT says Solar and Rosal
0 0
Score : 3780
Billabongo|2009-10-08 02:00:00
IT says Solar and Rosal

Yes... that was added... after I pointed out the missing information... hence the reference to my notation in Quayna's post.

You would have seen that by the edit time of his post being after the posting time of mine, if you paid careful attention.
0 0
Score : 654

Reason why I thanked Ka! for reminding me about the servers.

0 0
Respond to this thread