FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Crafting items with variable materials

By TheArchimandrite April 13, 2011, 02:45:50

Hi guys,

Im trying to craft an Adventurer Hat, and I'm a little stumped. I went through all the pain of gathering the mats to make helmets ( I failed like 7 times before i got the required 3, which sucks when you have a 60% chance of success), but when I went to make the Adventurer hat, I noticed something odd. Since the helmets come with variable stats, they don't stack, so what I thought was supposed to be a 2 slot recipe was more like a 4 slot. Do i need 3 helmets with the same stats (that would be hard to manage), or do i need enough slots to put them all side by side, or what?

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 4768
TheArchimandrite|2011-04-13 02:45:50
Hi guys,

Im trying to craft an Adventurer Hat, and I'm a little stumped. I went through all the pain of gathering the mats to make helmets ( I failed like 7 times before i got the required 3, which sucks when you have a 60% chance of success), but when I went to make the Adventurer hat, I noticed something odd. Since the helmets come with variable stats, they don't stack, so what I thought was supposed to be a 2 slot recipe was more like a 4 slot. Do i need 3 helmets with the same stats (that would be hard to manage), or do i need enough slots to put them all side by side, or what?
Yes to both. You can use 3 helmets that stack, 3 different helmets, or 2 stacked and 1 different helmet. It all works, but the number of slots used is based still on different materials, so 3 helmets of variable stats and the Piwi Hats is 4 slots. So on and so forth.
1 0
Score : 108
VoidofSouls|2011-04-13 03:51:17
TheArchimandrite|2011-04-13 02:45:50
Hi guys,

Yes to both. You can use 3 helmets that stack, 3 different helmets, or 2 stacked and 1 different helmet. It all works, but the number of slots used is based still on different materials, so 3 helmets of variable stats and the Piwi Hats is 4 slots. So on and so forth.
Thank you very much! That makes making an Advernturer Hat much more of a hassle then I expected, but oh well. Time to do some gob dungeon runs for those gob drops tongue 
0 0
Respond to this thread