FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Whats a good proff to make money

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - September 16, 2011, 00:42:33

Whats a good profession to make good money fast. Hunter/Butcher tried = no Baker/Farmer tried =no. Please reply. kthnxbai

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 187

Hi,
There's ways to make kamas smile practicing lumberjack, miner, farmer can be a good base for your economy, you can then use your jobs to level more hard jobs as Jeweller, shoemaker and so .... !
The world of twelve (but we are 14 :blink: !! I don't know it's like this x)) has ways to make kamas you should go to the top of your jobs they won't make you gain kamas on the lowest levels :s

Hope I gave and idea about what you can do to drain your poket
Good Luck !

Mc-moha : Kralove adjuster

0 0
Score : 2689

k well i started handyman and i was discouraged to see that u need level 30 to make gob keys sad

0 0
Score : 3209

There is no profession that can give you big money fast and without investment on Rosal.
If you aren't able to level a handyman to 30 without feeling discouraged it can be that professions aren't your thing. I would suggest to try something else.

0 0
Score : 7868

At higher levels the Farmer/Baker and Hunter/Butcher are not so much money makers as money savers IMO. You will be restoring health a lot, so not needing to constantly buy bread or meat is a good thing.

As for a prof...well as Nikto pointed out, no prof can bring you tons of cash fast. The best idea is to start with the basis of a gathering prof, I suggest either miner or lumberjack, or if you have the patience it's a good idea to get both. From there get a crafting prof, something like jeweler or one of the weapon-smiths or if you have lumberjack then try one of the carver profs.

Doing some research helps too. Go see which items sell better than others, be it equips/weapons or the runes you can gain from mass-crushing equips. Perhaps maging up useless items and reselling them using runes you can create yourself. There are many options. Go look what options are available to you and which of those options you can benefit the most from or achieve the easiest. Find a corner of the market that is not well-known and you can profit from. Asking for advice from the general player-base will only result in you getting advice that 1000's of players use already, meaning you have lots of competition and that means less profit. Finding something that works for you and is not well know is the best way, and when you do find something KEEP IT SECRET. No point in inviting competition.

0 0
Score : 5264
moha-msati|2011-09-16 01:40:41

The world of twelve (but we are 14 :blink: !! I don't know it's like this x))
Its the world of 12 as the yogue share the same god as the sram and the masq with some one else i cant rememebr
0 0
Score : 580

Get a RL profession, buy ogrines with your paycheck then sell it for kamas. That seems to fit what you're looking for since you lack any sense of patience for any in-game profession.

0 0
Score : 704
dewdle|2011-09-16 18:24:24
Get a RL profession, buy ogrines with your paycheck then sell it for kamas. That seems to fit what you're looking for since you lack any sense of patience for any in-game profession.

Can't sell ogrines you buy for kamas.
0 0
Score : 4480
LmaoCatz|2011-09-17 20:16:18

RL= real life. aka he's telling the OP to finish searching for a job.
0 0
Score : 7868
talith|2011-09-18 00:56:37
LmaoCatz|2011-09-17 20:16:18

RL= real life. aka he's telling the OP to finish searching for a job.
Fail advice from him then, IMO. Since Ogrines I havn't spent a single cent on Dofus. Not worth the cash, really.
0 0
Score : 580
SilentRevenge|2011-09-19 14:23:41
Fail advice from him then, IMO. Since Ogrines I havn't spent a single cent on Dofus. Not worth the cash, really.

Fail on reading between the context. The OP wasn't about subbing and whether to spend money or not.
0 0
Respond to this thread