FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Baker(Need Help)

By #ClashZ April 16, 2006, 17:01:52

See im new to the game and i seem to understand everything now but one thing thats is making me mad how do you equip your kneader??

And how do i start making bred do i get a bucket of water or something and where do i find these items at??

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 74

I'm not a baker but:

1) You click on the item you want to equip and drag&drop it over the box that flashes(i think)

2) I'm pretty sure that in order to bake stuff you need wheat and water which means that you'd have to buy the water or a bucket I think and parter up with a farmer to get the wheat. Or you could just buy everything.

0 0
Score : 1400

I'm a farmer and I would love to help you level your baking proffesion.

I'm a level 6 farmer so I can only give you wheat flower but i level quickly so if you would level profeesions with me.

PM me.

My IGN is ShadowSaber.

0 0
Score : 1026
Citation
See im new to the game and i seem to understand everything now but one thing thats is making me mad how do you equip your kneader??

The rolling pin goes in the box where your weapon normally goes.

The ingredients for each bread are listed under 'recipes' in your profession control panel.

Water, yeast and flour are basic needs.

You can buy water and yeast for 1 kama each in Astrub from Seth Souret, in the store at 1, -16.

You can buy flours for various prices, from the Farmer's Sellroom at 3,-17 in Astrub
0 0
Score : 74

I'm a level 11 farmer and I'd be happy to help you. Just add me to your friends list or try and pm me when I'm on.

(Notslar: Rushu Server)

0 0
Score : 1267

alright, here's help for you: level 33 farmer, level 16 baker.
You use the kneader by opening your inventory then dragging the Kneader to the large square to the right of the outline of your character. You can buy water for 1 kama each from Seth Sourcet at 1, -16.

You're welcome!

Edit: I can't get you wheat, (I need it for myself, sorry), but my character is named Rimgalli, if you ever need more help.

0 0
Respond to this thread