By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Guide making kamas via koloseum.

By fahmiirfan - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 12, 2012, 06:19:56
Hello guys. here i want to share some of my technique in making kamas via kolo. so far its works well for me, with a bit of patients and hard work, this method will allow you to make kamas, enough to pay for you ogrines weekly. this method isnt suit for newbie, however with little investment you can succeed in this method.

as the title said, this method actually involve players to participate in kolloseum fight. and other acc i have a low level pvp char. an agi iop.
this iop is well equip with superior gear. and also with lvl 100 mount. each time i win kolo fight i got kollo token. being an agi iop really a big advantage as the AoE spell can hit over 300+ on multiple opponent, pairing with feca and sac, the winning rate is really high. everyday you will also receive bonus token depending on your rating. the token can be trade into crimson pebble since it is really in high demand, esp in server rosal.
people love to craft soul stone for making DP and royal masto soulstone.
i sell it 8000kamas each. dayly i can make 80kk-120kk.
though this method isnt my main kamas making method, still i can make more than 400kk per week while enjoying playing with people and learning how to play with my class at the same time. enough to buy ogrines weekly

also here if you dont want your char level too much, you can put 90% xp on guild and mount respectively at the same time. i use this since its purely pvp alt which the gear are totaly for certain low level. 50-70+.

always remember if you want to succeed in this method, invest kamas on buying hax gear. farm kamas with any of your proff like farmer baker. its worth.

in conclusion:

1. make a solid pvp class such as agi iop, int iop, agi cra, str cra, agi eca, int sac and even agi rogue.
2. farm kamas with all you can, buy only TOP equipment.
3. put xp on 90% on mount and guild. with this you can make stay competitive every time and prevent over level on using the equipment.
4. make friends with people. pre formed team is always good since you can plan your tactic wisely and good teamwork.

below are some on warning and good advice, i gonna highlight it. remember it and always apply this in your heart when battle.

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

1. do not get angry when pvping in kolo. just cool and relax even others insult you.2. play your best in fight even though you know you are losing in fight. people will admire you and seeking for your services.3. always end fight with at least "gg" or good game. its a cool way to praise your opponent for their gameplay. 4. do not insult players. be respectfull to each other.5. always do teamwork.6. blitz tactic is always works.7. a wis xel is a treat in fight. kill it fast xD8. dont be upset if you constantly losing in fight. coz you will still get your kolo token in fight everyday. 9. dont be scared when fighting people with higher level. your rank, hp wont go down. just play.10. when people get mad and insult, just keep quiet and say gg at end of fight.11. if you see opponent have sexier gear than you have, dont be sad. this means that you can still upgrade your gear to the max!12. all the best and enjoy gaming.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 2353

There are cheaper ways to make money in Kolossium, especially since people who require guides like this one are low level players.

Believe it or not you do NOT need the best gear to win almost all your fights, think outside the box.

Here are a few tips:

• Make a team with your friends that compliments each members skills. A classic example is Feca/Sacrier/Eniripsa, it so annoying for anyone playing against this trio. (Although there are more, and arguably better trios out there!)
  • At low level, the scaraleaf sets are under-rated, if you have a feca on your team as well as the awesome resistances offered by these sets, classes will be left weeping when they see their damage.
  • Initiative is VERY important, especially on classes such as the Cra, sometimes a fight can be won purely by having the first turn. If the other team has -5 or 6 range for the first 4 turns (I think?) It can make a huge difference if you can keep them far away, 4 turns of damage before they can do anything! Muhaha! ^^
Hope this helps anyone lower level.

- John
0 0
Score : 2571

gg

0 0
Respond to this thread