FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best Job?

By monsterblood3 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 30, 2012, 17:38:53

I just wanted to ask this fast question, to actually gain some quick Kamas on dofus..

What's the actual best job to gain kamas?

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Monsterblood.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 2981

I would still Baker/Farmer. Quickest professions out there, IMO.

- Spirit

0 0
Score : 3843

Farming and baking are okay for making kamas if you a. don't mind spending hours farming followed by hours baking and b. don't mind being undercut in price by 1 kama by other fellow bakers and baker bots.

Hunter/butcher is a less boring money making option since some meats like croc meat for example can sell for 200kk-300kk per 100 and that's raw! Plus it'll save you money as well by allowing you to make hp restoring food that's comparable and some even better than bread!

Then there's the + strength foods you'll be able to hunt gobbal leg**** at level 50 hunter and prepare it at level 10 butcher it restores 500hp and gives 1 point of strength

0 0
Score : 4065

Baker/Farmer may be faster, but the prices of bread are so low and people really hate to spend the average price on some of them (Briochette for example gives 20 hp and 50 energy + x100 is near 12k-14k depending on the average at the time). So, yeah, baker is easier, but its unfortunately not as profitable as it used to be a few years back.

0 0
Score : 105

Thanks for the useful information..
I'd rather have some more feedback, open for discussion. 

0 0
Score : 4363

i found that at the beginning of the game alchemy can bring you a nice amount of coin by selling flowers,then as you level up there are some mats that are fairly good,moon island kokonuts for example and then at about 140-150 doing daily dopples is the way to go,they are always the way to go its just that at this level you see a nice money spike from them,past that you have to find out for yourself whats best.

Personal advice,never go farmer/baker if you want kamas.

0 0
bobo-me|2014-10-11 21:07:19
Personal advice,never go farmer/baker if you want kamas.

Sure, I'll take that into consideration.
0 0
Score : 2699

There is no get rich quick profession, sadly. You kinda sorta have to figure out which niche you want to fill.

The gathering professions all feed a related crafting profession. It is highly suggested by the game to start off with a gathering profession when you are new. I can at least point you to where some of the pit falls is on this one.

Miner: You will have to combat a crap load of bots, and other players. You will very rarely find a mine that isn't being camped unless you are playing on the off peak hours.

Lumberjack: You will face off against more fellow players than bots, but the higher the value of the wood, the less places it likes to be spawned. It's a give and take there; sometimes you can get quite lucky and sometimes you can't. A lot of the good 'hunting' grounds for wood are also in aggro areas. Be mindful of your surroundings you Iop.

Farmer: Absolutely the best gathering profession when you are learning the ropes. After that... well .. um... I wouldn't even bother with it.

Hunter: This is a nice one, as you get your meats from the things you hunt to level on. That could be the biggest upside to it. The downside is that you will need a butcher if you want to use any of the meats yourself.

Alchemist: Self serving, kinda slow to do; but very steady overall kama gain; provided you get into a routine and list items often.

Fisherman: Do not do this profession unless you like the challenge of boredom. There are only so many good fish (I think 3-4 of them) that are worth any kamas, and it's such a pain to get those. Other than that, even with a fishmonger this profession is practically worthless.

Now that's just the gathering professions. The crafting ones tend to get a lot worse in terms of what someone has to do to get those leveled; but they also seem to have some really good kama gains *if* you put in the effort. Takes time. Me, personally, I would hop over to this thread and really read what you are getting involved in. Yes, it is quite dusty and outdated; BUT it still gives great useful things to consider.

0 0
discarder|2014-10-12 20:05:20
There is no get rich quick profession, sadly. You kinda sorta have to figure out which niche you want to fill.

Haha', I do understand that. I'm not intending to get rich at a certain point, however; pertain a profession, which might easily get me some kamas and in-fact, in the same time, appears to be fun. Thanks for the information though, found it quite useful !
0 0
Score : 3

I think alchemist/farmer is a good couple of proffession. You can cut some rices (Pandala) and make bonta potions and sell them per 100. It's quite fast and cheap. smile 

0 0

Mhm', seems good. I've thought of that already, yet I'm definitely taking it into consideration.
Appreciated, mate.

0 0
Respond to this thread