FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Farming : Help Please

By LegendaryV February 06, 2013, 23:57:22

I hate farming at a low level, and I was wondering if any high level farmers that don't need exp would allow me to grind for them. I play on Rosal and my farming is currently 29. Thank you.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2806

I am afraid there would be no benefit for a player to let someone else grind stuff for them. Grinding is almost entirely done for gaining farmer experience.

I strongly suggest you try a different profession if you hate this one. If you are patient enought, you might make it to level 100, but if you don't love it, I can garantee you that you will abandon it.

0 0
Score : 522

Im not sure if this would be suitable for you or not, but i have a farmer service which i sell the cereals needed to level farmer.

You can check out the thread in 'Markets of Rosal' called 'Meize's Farming service'.

-Taur

0 0
Score : 246
MisTbladEr|2013-02-08 23:51:09
I am afraid there would be no benefit for a player to let someone else grind stuff for them. Grinding is almost entirely done for gaining farmer experience.

I strongly suggest you try a different profession if you hate this one. If you are patient enought, you might make it to level 100, but if you don't love it, I can garantee you that you will abandon it.
Yes you do gain benefit for grinding for someone else. That is part of joint crafting. I never said I hated this profession.

devastator46|2013-02-09 05:15:13
Im not sure if this would be suitable for you or not, but i have a farmer service which i sell the cereals needed to level farmer.

You can check out the thread in 'Markets of Rosal' called 'Meize's Farming service'.

-Taur
Thank you, this was a helpful response.
0 0
Respond to this thread