FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

(Question) The most cost efficient way to level 100 jeweller

By Pankaiks - SUBSCRIBER - May 21, 2013, 21:05:45

Everywhere I look there are no cost-efficient guides to 100 jeweller that don't take ages, I am currently level 80 and struggling to find methods of maxing out jeweller cheaply, and quickly. I would prefer not to lose (without breaking even) more than 1.5mk.

Thanks in advance

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 15685

I personally haven't leveled jeweler, but I have levelled other crafting professions and for me the key was always finding a mid level recipe with cheap ingredients for which the kamas I got from selling the crappy crafted equipment to an NPC were actually greater than the kama cost of buying the low level resources I needed to build the equipment.

So it pretty much turned into an endless cycle of go to Astrub, spam /b with offers to buy resources, shell out 50,000 kamas or so for a bunch of the needed resources, then go to the crafting workshop, craft a few hundred of the item, then go to an NPC and sell them all to get my money back. Rinse and repeat.

Because of this cycle I actually made a slight profit from leveling my profession, maybe 5000 kamas per iteration. The only reason it worked so well though was because I had other gathering professions and had stockpiled tons of raw resources like wood and ores in advance and the only monster drop resource that I needed was fairly cheap to buy on the market and from F2P players in Astrub.

0 0
Score : 1146

Hey thanks for replying! that's pretty smart, how long do you think it took you to get 80-100?

0 0
Score : 15685

Well things definitely slowed down during that time because the mid level recipe started giving less exp, but I made up for it by equipping a high pods set and buying bigger batches of raw materials and making bigger batches of equips. The bottle neck then became the slow process of selling all the crap to the NPC.

It helps if the equips that you are making don't have that many possible stat combinations because then they will form stacks that you can sell to the NPC faster. If there are a lot of stat combinations then there are so many random combinations that you have to sell them one at time to the NPC instead of in stacks, which sucks and takes forever.

But to answer your question I'd say it took maybe a month to get from 80 to 100. I wasn't really focusing that hard on it though. When I got bored I would go do something else. If I had really gone at it full time I'd say I could have done 80-100 in a couple weeks.

0 0
Score : 1146

Alright, sounds good, much appreciated!

0 0
Score : 1226

i believe the elemental kwak, kwakwa, and kitsou ring are the best ways to gain exp in jeweler. mats are relatively easy to drop. only thing is i would recommend hunting them in a team. kitsou's make me irk... my jeweler is actually at lvl 90 at the moment using these 2 recipes since i was able to craft them :3

0 0
Respond to this thread