FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How does a profession rune exactly work?

By HUTANGINA May 23, 2013, 20:31:13

The rune that you activate and puts you in those list of craftsmen list. Does it stay forever when you activate it?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2981

It stays for as long as you are log in and have it activated (double click again to deactivate). So you have to activate it whenever you log out/back in.

- Spirit

0 0
Score : 658

Oh. Thanks.

0 -1
Score : 1119

And it doesn't get used up. It's like an on/off switch that resets to off every time you log out.

Make sure to adjust your profession options before turning it on.

0 0
Score : 658

Thanks for the heads-up Lagirdam. Will keep that in mind.

0 0
Score : 5625

Speaking of professions - I've noticed that our professions no longer appear under our forum avatars, and the Character Pages index of professionals no longer shows the profession level of the characters shown. Is this just my browser not loading things properly (which does happen sometimes) or have the devs made it more important for professionals to turn on their profession runes?

0 0
Score : 990
Disgustus|2013-05-24 22:14:42
Speaking of professions - I've noticed that our professions no longer appear under our forum avatars, and the Character Pages index of professionals no longer shows the profession level of the characters shown. Is this just my browser not loading things properly (which does happen sometimes) or have the devs made it more important for professionals to turn on their profession runes?
Looks like it's broken at the moment, I thought they had fixed it since I finally had my professions hidden, but after I change there to display them... nothing showed up. cool

edit:
Never mind, I just don't know what's going on.
0 0
Respond to this thread