FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pancake Recipe

By Allen-Zero - SUBSCRIBER - February 05, 2014, 18:00:27

As a lvl 100 baker the Pancake Recipe is a real recipe or not?????

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 11284

The Pancake Recipe is an item used in an Incarnam quest. At level 100, Bakers unlock Tahde Bread, Frosteez Bread, and Puffed Frosteez Bread recipes. Hidden Baker recipes include Golden Brioche (6-slot recipe), Monster Bread (4-slot recipe), Vaulting Rye Bread (3-slot recipe), Rasputin Cake (4-slot recipe), and Catbread (3-slot recipe).

No pancakces.

0 0
Score : 122

but all Ingredients can be collected.
125 Wheat Flour
4 Tofu eggs
1 Magical Cure
5 Fattrool
1/2 liter of Mimilk (Unknown maybe 1Mimilk)
Did any one try to make it???
and the Pancake Recipe isn't quest item it's Document

0 0
Score : 3644

I could easily imagine that that's an actual recipe for pancakes. Though I have no idea how to realistically translate that into real-world units.

250g flour (too much? maybe 2 1/2 cups instead?)
4 eggs
dunno... sugar maybe? or backing powder?
oil
1/2 liter milk

0 0
Score : 122

Pancake recipe Ingredients says:
250pods of flour and 1wheat flour 2pods so i's 125pods
and when you see the wheat flour description you will find

"This flour is obtained by grinding grains of wheat. It is an essential ingredient in the making of bread, pancakes, waffles and delicious cakes "
50 pods of fattrool and 1fattrool 10 pods so it's need 5 fattrool
1/2 liter milk
I searched so I found that "pods"is"poids"in franch mean wight and I tryed to know 1 poids what mean it's nearly 1/2 liter
0 0
Score : 17

To make the secret Pancake, just use mouse and drag the required ingredients from inventory to the 6 empty slots of the baker.
Put in equal amount as stated in recipe (e.g. 1 litre Mimilk is just 1 Mimilk, just use the exact numbers and ignore units)
A picture of the product is not shown, but when you create with the right amount, you'll get the pancake.

Hope that helps.

1 0
Score : 2

MAN I LOVE U !!! I DID IT wub 

0 0
Respond to this thread