FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Getting Tailor to Level 50?

By Magma-Moon April 30, 2014, 19:07:28

Due to recent events (Profession Day, Dark Vlad quests) I've been highly encouraged to level up a profession. I'm trying to get Tailor to Level 50. Does anyone have any links, guides or tips as to what to make when to level up as high as possible? sad 

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 4365

When it comes to crafting professions not tied to a specific gathering profession, it really all just comes down to what you personally have the mats for. For tailor most people just mass craft piwi items till they stop giving xp at level 60. You could also try making some helmets or gob items if you have large quantities of those resources in stock. Resource markets tend to get emptied really fast on days like these, so buying the mats might prove to be problematic. Good luck tho and hopefully you'll be able to raise it a bitsmile

0 0
Score : 4056
BluSkies|2014-04-30 20:08:53
When it comes to crafting professions not tied to a specific gathering profession, it really all just comes down to what you personally have the mats for. For tailor most people just mass craft piwi items till they stop giving xp at level 60. You could also try making some helmets or gob items if you have large quantities of those resources in stock. Resource markets tend to get emptied really fast on days like these, so buying the mats might prove to be problematic. Good luck tho and hopefully you'll be able to raise it a bitsmile
Thanks for the tips! I really need the Emerald Dofus, and having a good profession is always never a bad thing. Order Of The Kicked Ass (EMERALD DOFUS QUEST REFRENCE)! biggrin
0 0
Respond to this thread