FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Help with leveling the final 20 levels of alchemist

By caleb9816 September 02, 2014, 17:44:00

title says it all. what could i do to lvl the final 20 levels of alchemist. ive tried fairy water, but getting enough elderweiss is a nightmare. tried health flasks, getting wild mint is a nightmare. tried superior healing flasks, again, nightmare getting elderweiss, and i havent got a lumberjack so grove essences is out of the question. any ideas?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1078

Wild mint -> Astrub forest(u'll find theres a lot of em there in a short map pattern if u look around a bit)

I leveled 2 Alchemist to lvl 100 in 24hours and I suggest you go to the "flowers secret route" wiki it for a guide on how to get there. you'll find quite some orchid, 2 edelweiss and quite some Clovers there.
The orchids,edelweiss and gathering them will help you lvl and the clovers will give you some kamas for the time you spent.

0 0
Score : 2357

Are there none of those Resource Protectors anymore? I remember they used to spawn all the time when I was collecting flowers and they give a nice amount of materials.

0 0
Score : 2

yes

0 0
Score : 210
-Nightshade-|2014-09-09 22:53:13
Wild mint -> Astrub forest(u'll find theres a lot of em there in a short map pattern if u look around a bit)

I leveled 2 Alchemist to lvl 100 in 24hours and I suggest you go to the "flowers secret route" wiki it for a guide on how to get there. you'll find quite some orchid, 2 edelweiss and quite some Clovers there.
The orchids,edelweiss and gathering them will help you lvl and the clovers will give you some kamas for the time you spent.
yeah i discovered the flowers secret route a while back (forgot to check here, i got lvl 100 that day thanks to a guildee) and yeah, while there was alot in astrub forest, they was always 0 stars, or already picked...

JohnBroadley1|2014-09-13 11:43:45
Are there none of those Resource Protectors anymore? I remember they used to spawn all the time when I was collecting flowers and they give a nice amount of materials.

they resource protectors are still here, but u have to remember to use dofus logic here, if u want a lot of resources, u don't get any. if your harvesting just cause, u get 5 in a row.... and trust me. that's happened to me before.

thank you anyway for posting something to try and help.
0 0
Respond to this thread