FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Farmer/baker kamas :)

By brakeit - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 07, 2014, 11:07:04

Guys i am 85 farmer but i will get 100 soon baker is lvl 1 but i will lvl it because it is easy to lvl with farmer 100 biggrin i have alchemist 35 also smile my question is how to make kamas or how much can i make kamas with work of 1 hour? i want to make like 300-400kk per day also at lvl 100 farmer i will have smt like 5000 pods i guess wink plz help ! TY

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1714

I am on the Rosal server so the amount of kamas potions and bread or worth may vary. But if I need some quick pocket change I'll make a few hundred batches of Wholewheat Bread and on alchemist I'll make sets of Recall potions and those sell fast as well.

Not sure how Rushu is but on Rosal:

• Wholewheat Bread x 100= 3000 K
  • Recall Potion x 100= 9000k

So depending on how many clovers and wheat you can manage in an hour you could be making anywhere from 20,000 k - 30,000 k per hour.

~Landon
0 0
Score : 25862

At that rate, he would have to play for 10-20 hours to meet his target of 300-400kk a day.

0 0
Score : 2259

Farmer/baker died off a couple of years ago. right now I'd suggest doing Kwakwa runs and crafting blades then finally crushing them for runes. It would take a couple of runs (depending on people) to actually craft a kwakwa blade but the runes at the end will sell for the amount you're aiming for.

0 0
Score : 680

Got farmer 100 already + i dont have equimpent and i am lvl 121 eca so i need a lot kamas for set and i pay with kamas for sub have 1 more week left smile so running kwa kwa is hard for me or even impossible i just want to know which bread is the best to make and make kamas from it? cereal?field?wholewheat? tnx smile baker 40 by now

CMON GUYS REPLAY NEED HELP ! 300KK/HOUR any one can tell me trick for those kamas in that time ?

0 0
Respond to this thread