FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

how do I get much money as miner and jewlier?

By dragonfablie - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 04, 2014, 22:34:19

How fast and much kamas can I get as an non-abbo and an abbo?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 512

When you have both professions level 100,
you need first to work on your pods, because you need a lot any way to get to this point so 20000+ should be good for you.

as a combination you need to craft amulets and rings and most of them need miner resources...
low level items are mostly made from miner resources so you need to craft a lot to get more benefit.

as for how much you can make well it depends on your playing and you choices of items, you might also sell the miner resources , or craft and crush for runes...
you have multiple choices but in all ways you need a lot of time to get a really good benefit.

and hard work is a sure thing, in the process...

0 0
Score : 4363

As a non subscriber you basically get nothing,you have just one place to mine and its crowded with bots,respawn times are long,you won't have enough resources to sell or craft items and if you actually manage to get resources/items they will be worthless.

As a subscriber you could sell the ores for kamas,or craft items but the items that would actually sell or give good runes when crushed need materials from strong monsters and dungeon bosses so you would get little kamas if you don't run a team.

Professions make you self sufficient and bring little to the table if you can't afford to do sustained monster hunts.

0 0
Score : 512

Exactly, ....
i didn't say this point in a clear way, the higher the item you are crafting the higher monster resources you need, added to the miner resources you are gathering in the first place.
it depends on your level and the level of the items you are crafting to know your revenue.

and f2p mining and jeweler, is pretty much worthless, where you cant mine good ores, and the low ores are hard to get due to several aspects, like bots and other players mining, and high spawn time.

in both ways you need hard work, and a lot of time to make good revenue, and probably high level items to get the most.
and good luck smile 

0 0
Score : 2648

thanks, which orse are the best to mine for non abbo's and to sell it and make it?

0 0
Respond to this thread