FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Public paddock gates

By MildBill - SUBSCRIBER - November 05, 2014, 15:28:01

While I applaud Ankama's moving the paddock gates to a side where they cannot be obstructed by characters and merchants, I cannot understand why my mounts are always gathered at the gate when I arrive to check them. Doesn't that sort of negate the idea of moving them? My own mounts are now blocking the gates!

Dumb, de dumb dumb...

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 15614

They don't move while you aren't on the same screen as them. If you don't like them gathered at the gate then after you put them in use the "angry" emote to scare them away from the gate and then leave the map. When you return they will be on the same tiles they were on when you left.

0 0
Score : 914

I agree with Sirius-Starr that accessing the paddocks really isn't any easier with the change of gate position. It still involves a lot of mousing around to get the cog to pop up, or a substantial amount of tapping with a stylus on a touchscreen. A taller gate would be very helpful.

0 0
Score : 512

well you are right about the mounts gathering near the gate, but this isn't a serious problem....

you can press the gate easily, after the update on the gates you can move from map to map and find the gate close to you.
and from another side the crowd wont be standing on the gate blocking you from accessing, or make you search for a clear spot, you can notice that players stand away from the gate when using it.

the update was beneficial to us and saved us time, well about the mounts well not every time you have this problem and you can still find the gate clear, if not u can use emotes 1 time and they all move away...

after the update i noticed that checking on mounts takes less time now, and i feel comfortable with it...

0 0

Actually a significant number of paddock entrances were actually moved to sides that made them harder to click on my opinion. For example all the paddock gates that got moved to the top right or top left of the paddock are now obscured by dragorturkeys that just stand there. When those gates were on the lower left or lower right they were in front of the DT's so they could be clicked more easily.

0 0
Score : 105

I can agree that it's annoying, yet it isn't really a problem we should be giving a negative attitude about. I'm pretty sure it's quite simple to get over with it.

0 0

Yeah it's definitely not the end of the world.

0 0
Score : 512

Well actually it depends on how you start your run...
and yh not for everyone's liking, or to make everyone satisfied to the max.

but they use to be harder before and more frustrating to access, so they got improved in some way...
and ofc we can manage to fit with it.

0 0
Respond to this thread