FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Two professions

By Sunshinegamer - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 10, 2014, 18:16:54

Hello,
I am kinda new to the profession system and I don't really know how everything goes, but I started on a character with Farmer and Baker and I thought it would come in handy to have a fishmonger and fisherman too so I wanted to do that with my other character.
So, I became a fishermonger and then I wanted to become a fisherman but I couldn't. I went to the NPC in Astrub and the NPC in Incarnam but both denied.
I understand I can't get a job in Incarnam with a higher level but in Astrub it should work right?
Can someone help me out?
Thanks,
Sunshine

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 582

it should allow you to but id make sure your not going over 3 professions per a character because max is 3 per character .-.

0 0
Score : 27366

Did you get your profession to level 30 before trying to pick up the next profession?

And yes, you can only have 3 "professions", but with certain professions you can also get a magus as a kind of specialization, which would allow you to have up to 6 at once. Keep in mind that only certain professions have specializations however, particularly the smiths and carvers.

0 0
Respond to this thread