FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Proffesion for new player.

By HPotion November 13, 2014, 23:42:41

Hello, i wanted to ask which profession would be most easy way to get kamas for new player, consudering i wont be leveling to fast bcz i have to hunt items to lvl proffesion, lvl myself, get set. so someone said farmer earn alot, true?

EDIT: So if nobody dont know or just aint telling il make a guess

How would be Hunter/Butcher/Handyman combo?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 512

You have many choices,

But i think for a new player, Farmer / baker would do you great at this point.

You can get both professions to to level 100, and you will get a lot of pods at lvl 100 both.
so you can harvest big amounts and make bread to sell.

Hunter / butcher is more advanced and you need to be gd in fighting.
So i say go for farmer / baker.

0 0
Score : 275

Yeah i intended to do that before i read that u will have to spend countless hours of grinding just to try undercut other bakers by 1 kama sad 

0 0

Well nothing comes easy, you need to work hard to earn kamas.

Well each profession has this deal, and people always drop their price by 1 kama to ensure they will sell first.

But bread from another side sells good , every one practically need bread
and it will sell in no time even if people will drop their price for 1 kama.
Your turn will come and your bread will sell.

and this is the easiest way to make kamas and fastest i think,
Each profession has the same issues in common witch is working hard, and keeping prices ( you need to check always for price change ).

As for hunter/butcher, well it requires a lot of fighting and even harder work where you have 2 steps to get edible meat after you hunt.
and you will need to be powerful enough to kill higher level monsters to get decent meat.
and people tend to buy bread more than meat so this could delay your sale more and more.

As for handyman, well this requires a lot of kamas to level.

You need to buy your resources to get it higher levels, if you have lumberjack you might have a better chance to gather resources for lower levels.'
but this is frustrating because lumberjack is somehow hard and you require a lot of pods and you need more time.
and you need large amounts, also you need other resources to get for each recipe.

So where you need to work hard, every profession does need work.
Farmer is the easiest among them, and doesn't require any investment, you just craft with what you gather.

0 0

That clears thing for me, thanks.

0 0

You are welcome,

Good luck

0 0
Score : 914

Alchemist is quite a useful first profession - you gather stuff and then craft it without needing to level up two professions. Healing items are perhaps not quite as popular as breads, but recall potions sell well.

0 0

Yeah you are right alchemist , is a good choice also,
but it takes ore time to level up.

and millions of people use recall potions so it would be great.
But bread will sell much faster and make more kamas.
Both choices will be great.

Anw good luck smile 

0 0

is it possible to unlearn proffesions?

0 0
Score : 4076

Yup, and they're quite easy to get.

Available in your Alchemist Market for a low price or easily craftable
0 0
Respond to this thread