FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Raw cereal=kamas ?

By brakeit - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 05, 2014, 12:11:43

Guys i got farmer 100 long time ago but i dont use it ( have baker 100 as well) .. it takes too long to make breads and make still some profit ( 300-400kk a day will be what i want but for that i use around 2-3 hours :/ ) so selling raw cereal is it good? are they selling ? since i see barley is 8kk per 100 .. lets say i sell 5kk barley .. can i sell them in one day ? ( 400kk..) ty smile if not .. any bread that is fast or anything similair? want to work 40 mins max sicne i play around 2 h .. want to enjoy in the game .. ( i pay p2p with kamas also :/ ) ty smile 

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2985

I think it a dead end. L100 Farmer is pretty easy to reach, and at L100 you just go into the field and reap your own cereal. I have an odd 1000-2000 cereal now and then and there's nothing to do there for they're very cheap and very underdemanded (due to reasons above).

0 0
Score : 1858

In my experience cereal does not sell at all... I put 2000 in there for like 2,000kamas per 100 and it all went to my bank from not selling in sellrooms.
On rushu atleast lol.

0 0
Score : 1269

The only professions i was able to make money off of, even at lv 100 was alchemy and miner. Getting miner to 100 was horrible and annoying and bot infested. Alchemy was actually an easy way to make quick cash. Though they don't sell for much, recall potions will always sell and imo the easiest recipie in the game. So if you have patience, you're time spent will pay for itself in no time. Ofc bont and brak pots sell quick too.

0 0
Respond to this thread