FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

By -Zaoth- - SUBSCRIBER - December 27, 2014, 05:42:09

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1047

Yes, it is possible. You can try higher runes as well as items of higher level (I guess starting from level 60 items you get more xp).

But due to the fact that both will lower your success rate it isn't something you should try while your mage is still at low levels: If your success rate goes down a lot, you won't benefit much from the higher xp gain. You must try for yourself what's best in your case, it largely depends on the runes you have available and which items you try to mage.

0 0
Score : 1226

0 0
Score : 1047

Use other runes if you have enough of them or if you can generate them easily. Otherwise stick to the lower runes, this should be more money efficient.

When you should switch to higher items depends on when you get good success rates on them. But as I already said, this may depend on the particular item. As a general rule, you can expect to land low runes reliably on an item as your mage profession approaches the level of the item. Some items, however, seem to be easier to mage than other items of the same level, so you have to find out for yourself when you should switch to higher level items (and check the xp gain, because it's jumping up at a distinct level, rather than increasing gradually).

0 0
Score : 2524

your xp will go up with every 20 levels of item.

For example, if you are maging level 1 items, you will get 10 xp per success..
if you are maging level 19 items you will still get 10xp per success, but once you mage a level 20 item you will get 15xp (if I am correct, might be more xp)
level 40 items will grant you even more exp,
level 60 items will do the same,
level 80 items idem

those are the brackets, so always try to mage items as high level as possible (level brack. No need to go 179 because it'll give the same amount of xp as 160 items)

remember you can always mage items double your magus level.

• Dreaded-Locks

0 0
Respond to this thread