FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Butcher too hard?

By Tomanski - SUBSCRIBER - January 23, 2015, 18:55:40

As the title says i think that butcher is a bit to hard. Without good prospecting and the righ class you wont be able to get allot of bird meat to level from lvl 1-10 fairly quick like most other profesions are able to. 11-20 is the same. Anybody agree or got tips on this? I dont multi account. I am butcher on my enutrof lvl 120 with 300pp Any tips? (playing on dar vlad, not a single hunter i know of)

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3052

Hunter/butcher is as much of a grind as any other profession. I wouldn't say it is too hard, you just have to really want it. I got 100 hunter and butcher with an Int cra and it wasn't too bad when I just sat down and decided to do it.

0 0
Score : 1324

Butcher would actually be one of the easiest as long as you don't start it until you get hunter to 100. Hunter took me a long time to get to 100, but along the way I just saved every single preserved meat I made in my bank and after hitting lvl 100 I only had to cook all those preserved meats and bam lvl 100 butcher.

I bought most of my meat so It'll definitely be a lot more difficult for you to level hunter if you only plan on preserving/cooking the meat that you drop, but the good news is at lvl 80 you can drop/preserve crocodyl meat which makes getting to lvl 100 a breeze if you just grind by fighting crocodyls for a few hours (being int makes it much quicker). level 80 to 100 were probably the only levels that I didn't buy any meat and just farmed it instead.

Few professions could be considered not hard to level but hunter/butcher is definitely not the most difficult when compared to a profession like fisherman that doesn't have any recipes past 2 slots, making you have to only fish the majority of the way to lvl 100.

0 0
Score : 1184

Problem is, I cant buy ANY meat sad Nobody sells hunter scrolls either. Well, upside is that my friend is leveling jeweler and other professions so i can sell my drops ^^ Wont be suprised if i am one of the only butchers on my server :/

Edit, i am a chance enutrof.... Will ask my friends with the crocodyle when i reach that lvl

0 0
Score : 15613

Once you get hunter leveled up if you save the meat that drops you can literally level butcher to 100 in about two hours. It is trivial.

The hard part is leveling up the hunter. I spent about a week killing kanigers and just spammed the kaniger meat recipe over and over again.

Overall the hunter and butcher combo took about 7 days to level.

1 0
Score : 5878

It's generally much easier to wait until you're near or at level 100 in whichever gathering profession before you start the crafting one. Otherwise you'll end up with two very slowly moving professions instead of just one slightly slowly moving one.

0 0
Respond to this thread