FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Starting the world of Exos

By hunataloisnopoirod - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 28, 2015, 20:16:21

Hi =) I'm a lvl 100 Jewlmagus and I'm leveling up Tailormagus as well.
I was getting a fairly good money exoing wis on prespic rings, but the vacation kind of ruined the prices. So I was up for some more complex exo maging, the problem is that when it is not about items like that, all I find is exos with at least 10mk investment.

Is there any kind of middle ground where I can get started?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2411

Gelanos will do.

0 0
Score : 3680

Are you sure? Because Gelanos only have 1 attribute, it seems pretty hard to mage.

0 0
Score : 3690

You can pick some nice routes for gelano maging like mp, range, vitality, or a certain elemental stat. I suggest that you look at the imps village rune crushing list on Google to pick the right items to make and then to crush for runes to achieve maximum efficiency. Also, it is very important to understand the runes power values so you know when to keep going or when to stop. For example, ap being 100, mp being 90, range being 51, 1 vitality being 0.25, 1 elemental stat being 1, 1 wisdom being 3, and the list goes on I guess. Once you research both of the information and follow through it, you will succeed.

0 0
Score : 3680

I do remember most of the power values. By the way, I know this topic on items to crush, is there another one?

0 0
Respond to this thread