FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Recipes for leveling a wandcarver (update 2.27)

By -H31N- - SUBSCRIBER - February 18, 2015, 11:59:35

Hi fellow dofusians!

I'm in desperate need of tips with recipes for leveling wandcarver since the update made it even harder to level my wandcarver D:
My wandcarver level at the moment is 75.

All the help will be appreciated!

~Anju

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 172

I think when I leveled it, I grinded a lot of Sylvian Wands just because it was a 5 slot recipe I found easy to get stuff for. (Many of my guildies helped by donating ambers and treechnid buds...) Then there are of course Treechnid Root Wands, which is an irritating recipe, but I used to have a lot of treechnid mats then.

I also made higher slot recipes whenever I accumulated enough items, like Clearing Balgourdes, but most of the recipes are too complicated to do many of.

Though of course, now you won't really get any payoff from crushing for runes. :/

0 0
Score : 40

Thanks for the answer Lightning! The only problem there is that those recipes have changed during the update. I did make those recipes to become level 75 but they're quite expensive in materials now. (they were also expensive before that but it was manageable for me haha)

0 0
Score : 172

Oh, I see. I'd checked recipes on the encyclopedia, not in game. x___X They're all stupid now!

Am I right in thinking you can grind 4 slot recipes until level 100? Perhaps the easiest thing now is small wisdom/small intelligence wands? Sounds grim, to be honest. D:

(Though looking at the recipes I remember that I made a bunch of dark treeckler branches too, but that was the time I used to grind dark jungle and bherb for levels so I had the stuff. But it is still a fantastic waste of materials.)

0 0
Score : 1255

I also have been levelling my wand carver and I started levelling it after the update. I've found that, especially if you have access to a Lumberjack, the most efficient 6 slot recipe is the Pinted Wand: Click here
i Suggest you put percs in the bulb dungeon and on moon island to gather the roots and the trunks that can't be chopped by a lumberjack.

Alternatively, you can always just grind the basic Small Intelligence Wand recipe of 2 Copper, 2 Yew Wood, 2 Ebony Wood, 2 Cherry Wood. I pretty much just spammed that recipe from 60-80

0 0
Respond to this thread