FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Treering Recipe does not work!

By Lazy31 March 12, 2015, 20:48:30

I wanted to level Jeweller to 10 to craft my own Treering

Click here

I got to 10 and have the materials but there is no way to craft the ring...

What am i doing wrong?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Several recipes have changed with the latest update.

Here's a link to the relevant point of the Changelog.

I cannot, however, off the top of my head, recall if the Treering is among these items (I do believe it is, though), nor the new recipe, sorry.

See message in context
Reactions 6

Several recipes have changed with the latest update.

Here's a link to the relevant point of the Changelog.

I cannot, however, off the top of my head, recall if the Treering is among these items (I do believe it is, though), nor the new recipe, sorry.

Score : 27365

1 Unusual Wood Shavings Potion
9 Black Scaraleaf Carapace
16 Major Arachnee Leg
1 Treechnid Sap
10 Golden Scarabugly Antennae

That is the new recipe. Please note you can check that by going to any jeweler market - or (if you are a jeweler) check your list of recipes.

The Wiki page is outdated, but since Dofus has become big and the Wiki along with it (roughly 42,000 pages at this time) we made a conscious decision to make equipment and weapons pages a zero priority - we only update or add them if everything else is done and we have nothing better to do.

If you want to update them, we encourage anyone who is interested, we simply don't consider those pages important anymore because there are a plethora of ways in-game to check the recipes now.

0 0
Score : 11310

It wouldn't be on his list of recipes, because he said he just got to level 10 (i.e., three slots, enough to craft the old recipe), but the new recipe is five slots, which requires level 40.

Man, another case of making a recipe way more complicated than it has to be. Especially for an item that mostly lowers stats.

0 0

By default it would not, but if you check the boxes (for example if you check the box for 5 slot recipes) then it will show up.

The only downside is that you have to remember to uncheck the boxes when you are done, otherwise you have to scroll through a lot of recipes at a lower level and if you have another profession it will automatically check or uncheck the boxes to the same slot you left the first profession at.

(That particular ring also gives ap, and wasn't that hard to make before, so I can't say I am shocked at that particular change)

0 0
Score : 11310

It gives 1 AP, but at the cost of -100 to all your stats. It now gives +1 Range instead of -1 Range (while its item level was raised from 5 to 40), but even so, something with such heavy penalties is not something that should require multiple drops (and by "multiple" I mean ten, not two or three) from boss enemies to craft.

Low level items shouldn't be so difficult to craft, and yet, despite how difficult some thing were already (see my post about trying to get the ingredients to craft Scaraleaf Sets for my characters on Rosal and Solar), everything keeps getting harder to craft.

0 0

I meant in terms of crushing for runes, not for actually using them.

I agree with your point, I was just pointing out why this particular ring doesn't surprise me since in my experience they were created in bulk to crush for runes - not to be used as actual gear.

If they want to diversify gear recipes, going after the part of the game that people spend the least amount of time at, and then making that gear so hard to obtain that it is easier to simply leech to a higher level and bypass that level range even faster seems rather counterproductive. The logical conclusion is that these changes are made with the bigger/more populous French servers in mind, and they probably chose to ignore the effect they would have on smaller servers.

1 0
Respond to this thread