FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wand Carvmagus

By xxReaperxxxxx - SUBSCRIBER - April 17, 2015, 01:58:45

So recently I've been levelling my Wand Carver and I got it to level 80 a couple of days ago.
Obviously as I hit level 65 I picked up magus and I was wondering if anyone had good suggestions of what wands to mage at what level.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2985
0 0
Score : 1255

I know the vague guide to levelling a magus, I did it with my costumagus. i was looking for some advice to which specific wands to mage.

0 0
Score : 5

I am also a wand carver/magus and wondering the same.

0 0
Score : 2700

The best wands are the ones that you can stand maging: ruining, fixing, and ruining some more. While names of specific wands and levels escape me, you want to look for wands that have several (the more the merrier) stats that be maged compared to what runes you are willing to buy or already have on hand. Then, you want to set a schedule (multiple meanings there xD) as to how far you will go on any given wand. Remember, (not 100% sure it will continue in the next update) that you can mage items that are upto twice your magus level. I.e level 64 magus tops out at a 128 item.

If you can get them; I would recommend using up scrolls to get you the first 10 levels (you will have access to level 20 items that way). Then sift through the recipes of your crafter (if you don't want to suffer ads from wiki) and look for items in the correct level range and that has a lot of stats. If you can craft said item do so and then start making it look purdy (going for perfect stats). *IF* you manage to be able to do that I want your luck, as more often than not something usually falls off and needs to be replaced and actually getting it to look purdy will take a few levels; by which time you should be looking to repeat the process with a new item.

In a general sense, it's the same for each and every magus. I am by no means a super magus; but what I have found is that aiming for twice your level nets more xp upon success and is a little faster, as well as a 15-20 level switch between items (using a level 20 wand until the magus has access to a level 35-40 wand for example).

So there you have it; it's all up to you. Since we aren't supposed to log your accounts and can't tell what you have rune wise, or what your kama dedication is to it. So; good luck!

0 0
Respond to this thread