FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Recipe changes was unnecessary?

By greatwolfz - SUBSCRIBER - May 07, 2015, 06:31:41

So to start this off I am referring to the recipe changes that happend due to the changes of the runecrafting system. So i get it yes alot of items were too easy to mass farm and crush for runes. This was abused by bots and you guys wanted to create a more diverse system for creating runes this i understand. But after taking a look some of the recipe changes and finding that also most of the lower level items are not worth crushing anymore, you have essentially shift the spectrum of dead content and materials towards lower level items. For example lets take the kwak amulets. These use to be both good for generating % resistant runes of there respected element and also great for leveling jeweler. Now with the new system they are extremely difficult to craft in comparison and they generate little to no runes. Now its fine if they generate no runes but are still good for a profession or visa versa. But when a item is both difficult to farm, and does not make up for it in kamas from runes or xp gained in the item will most likely never be crafted.

The point of this post is that i feel the recipe changes were a unnecessary, it has made leveling professions either harder or more cookie cutter (lets face it im just going to move to a easier recipe). You already remove the main reason people crafted such items which was the runes and now that they are not effective to level professions there is no reason to craft them anymore.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 3886

Ankama is forcing on us ideas that they think we would like, to play the game "properly" in the ways they want us to play it, they just don't say it directly. The thing is, everyone is going for cookie cutter methods, whatever is easier, less time consuming, less waste of time or money is definitely going to be used most. Even if non lazy people say they are not lazy, they are lying for they are definitely lazy at some point in their life, just not 100% lazy sloth. It is in our nature to be lazy, to find loopholes and crawl through them, because nobody sane wants to do something the hard way when you can get equal results doing the same thing the easy way.

0 0
Score : 4

Hello English mates, i'm just a froggy who love spend his part of free time to discuss on Dofus' forum. I usually do it in my own country but I was curious about the way you think about the (future) updating from Ankama.

Like I see in this topic, you're talking about the recipe craft and I don't know if you be aware of the next major updating (2.29) but all the profession system will be reworking (and it's not the only thing that's reworking in this updating) so it's maybe normal if the recipe changed ahead of time. Maybe it's to coordinate the recipe with this reworking.

0 0
Score : 3886

@Strakan
I think the argument is whether or not the recipe changes are necessary when all the 2.29 update does for the professions is make it possible to learn all professions on one single character.

I personally don't see why the recipes had to change with single characters soon being able to learn all professions. I guess it will make life harder for multi-accounters having to farm different resources from different professions or areas of the world just to craft something that once took little effort to make.

0 0
Respond to this thread