Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

where can i buy mounts?

By dragonfablie - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 22, 2015, 17:22:50

where can i buy mounts and the cheap one's

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 27367

In individual player merchants, or in the pet market in either Bonta or Brakmar.

1 0
Score : 2649

what do they eat and where need i rest them ect ? :S

0 0
Score : 1255

you only need to feed/rest them when they get low on energy. To rest them, just put it in the "Breed" section of the energy public paddock near bonta or brakmar pet market. (the energy one is the one with the leaf). Otherwise if you can't be bothered waiting for it to regain energy that way, you can feed it fish or kaliptus leaves/flowers.

1 0

what do they mean with validity and i see belongs to (name) on mount cerfication

0 0
Score : 27367

A valid mount certificate is one that can be used or bred with. If a mouth goes invalid then it is useless (expect for trading for scrolls maybe) and you can't breed it or use it anymore.

0 0

so i shouldnt buy him with a cerficate to belong (name) if i want him permanent? how can i get some perm?. sorry my english is the best xD

0 0
Score : 159

you can buy certificates belonging to ( name ). They're the ones you should buy. The name it says on the certificate is the name of the last person who used the mount. You shouldn't buy invalid certificates, because those are.. Invalid. They can't be used.

Ps: I think this guy is Dutch ( based on a sentence he said in another thread ). Therefore in Dutch:
je kunt gewoon een mount kopen die aan een ander toebehoort. Je moet alleen geen mounts kopen die invalid zijn want die zijn te lang niet gebruikt en kunnen nu dus helemaal niet meer worden gebruikt. Koop dus WEL 1 die zegt "belongs to (name)".

0 0
Respond to this thread