FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hunter with the new update

By purple-thing - SUBSCRIBER - June 23, 2015, 23:06:32

with the new hunter updates how am I expected to level up? Nettles are hard to find and I have to grind the level 1 recipe for 15 levels before getting anything new? That hardly seems fair.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 6913

No, they are all over the place. Try looking harder.

0 0
Score : 47

I see about 10-15 in incarnam and they're always taken. Is there anywhere else you can pick nettles?

0 0
Score : 6913

They are around Astrub and the forest if I remember correctly.

0 0
Score : 264

New question, I'm not dropping piwi meat, been trying for ages. Is fighting them the only way to get it?

0 0
Score : 496

well... it's a 10% chance per piwi. Other than that it sounds like either a bug or you do not have a hunting weapon equipped

0 0
Score : 155

1-10 You gotta kill the gobbals in Incarnam (The ghost's)
10+ you can get Insect flesh, from Moskito and Arachane (This is pain, since there is no really good spawn and the drop rate is pretty low.
I started leveling hunter today because my farmer/baker profession level 200 is pretty useless without hunter and fishing, but oh boy, the drop rate on the meat is stupidly low, i can understand having low drop rate on really high level meat, even then the meat should not have that low of a chance to drop, since the mobs are much harder, after about 30 minutes of killing moskitos and spiders i got about 10-12 insect flesh, and 1 fight takes like 5-50 seconds. The worst part is the mob density at level 10 hunter, I'm sure it will be easier to level it up when i have to kill monsters that actually spawn alot.

If anyone have a good location for Arachnae/moskito please let me know, i checked a few places out and everything is pretty bad, mixed with other mobs like Prespics,Boars,Miliboowolfs, gobballs and tofu's. I got 2 level 100s account im always using so there is no challenge it's just they are most of time single mobs and they rarely drop the flesh aswell.

0 0
Score : 389

^ Not sure if it was changed or not but Pandala Village was a good spawning point for arachnees and moskitos.

0 0
Score : 155

Acording to the beastiary, there are no Arachnae/Moskito's in pandala village, so i guess they changed it.

0 0
Score : 744

Pandala village for Arachnae/Moskito's, they didn't change it. You just didn't look properly, go check it by yourself. It's were I lvl-ed my hunter.

0 0
Respond to this thread