FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Exomaging a Bearbaric Wedding Ring, Hairsh Bracelet, and a Pauper's Robe Cape!

By KingOfIce - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 27, 2015, 13:39:29

So I want to Exomage ap on both rings, Bearbaric Wedding Ring and Hairsh Bracelet, and MP Exomage on the Pauper's Robe Cape. I heard that i can take off the range on the bearb wed ring mage 10ini and then put the ap rune on, and repeat. Or are there better ways to land the success? Is anybody kind enough to reveal their ways of exomaging, or if they have ever maged these items before? Please help. i would really appreciate if you could give me some hints or any kind of help to exomage these items, especially on the cape since i havent seen nor heard of this cape ever being exomaged. PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you beforehand!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2411

You're limited to one AP and one MP exomage, if you have more, the AP/MP/RA wouldn't count.
Taking off the range doesn't increase chances of landing an AP rune successfully, it just allows you to improve the other stats as you gain X sink.

The trick, really, is to mage the item to your liking and then just apply an AP/MP rune. Keep repeating this. It can get frustrating though, keep going =p

The reason you haven't seen a Pauper's robe cape exomage is most likely because it's stats are annoying and it would require a high sum of runes. ( and also because inky is just amazing smile) However this doesn't mean it's impossible to achieve.

0 0
Score : 348

Thank you, but I wasnt meaning to exomage ap/mp at the same time lol, i know its impossible, but i just meant 1 ap for each of my 2 rings, and a mp on the cape. the cape currently has -11lock, is it possible to lower it, and then apply the ap rune? what do you think? the lock rune has a weight of 4.. and the ap 100.. so 104 i dont think its possible.. right?

0 0
Score : 3052

Having an ap on both of your rings is useless. You'll only be able to equip one, since like superbroer mentioned you are limited to one AP, MP, and range exo across ALL of your gear, not just on a single item.

0 0
Score : 2411

Nope range is also limited to one, I think you may be confused with summons.

0 0
Score : 348

WHAT? after nerfing the Ap/Mp limit to 12/6 they also limited it to having 1 ap/mp/range/summon/ each type exo for just 1 among your gears? WOW..

1. I have a question regarding an overmage to the SramBad Daggers. While maging, If i took the range off, that would be 51 power, then can I do this? It would be -1 range, +sink. So 51 power. Max Str, Cha is 70 for the perfect stat, can I overmage one of the stats lets say, Chance to 100, then mage a few resis runes (Ofc all of this is, if it lands, instead of -sinking) and then put the range back on??

2. Regarding the Pauper's Robe, if I mage it with MP Exo, is it possible to lower the lock malus, it has? I mean the Mp has 90 poder, therefore I should be able to lower it 2 times because lock is 4, x2 would be 8 making the latest outcome 98 poder, since another one would be 102, which the max is 101, making it just possible to have instead of -11 lock malus, to a -9 lock malus, +1mp.

3. Regarding the thing above. Putting things like dual, tri exomages, like the +MP, +2 lock exo mage, Do you first land the MP/(or in case its AP in another cases) and THEN the x2 lock runes, or do you first land the +2 lock runes, and then try to exomage it more with the MP rune?

4. One last thing, regarding the 1st question. If what I said is true, maging the daggers to 100 would be possible, but as I still have 51 power, if I land ofc the x3 ra cha runes, while trying to land then, its not going to lower any other stats, right?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

0 0
Respond to this thread