FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nettles?

By MildBill - SUBSCRIBER - June 27, 2015, 23:29:24

Getting alchemist to level 20 seems to require nettles to make mini-healing pots, but finding nettles is proving difficult. Sage seems to be everywhere, but you need a lot to make recall and the competition is heavy. Water, don't get me started about water! Recall is almost 10x as much to buy, which figures considering how hard it is to get the resources.

We need new guides in the wiki.

Anyone know where nettles are?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 27364

The Wiki has this thus far, all credit to the folks in the community who came together and stepped forward to make all the new pages and update the existing pages.

1 0
Score : 879

Indeed.

Thanks!

0 0
Score : 27364

It has some locations for Sage too.

0 0
Score : 879

The competition to gather nettles is fierce. What's odd is that my level 10 alch cannot gather sage, but he's allowed to use them in a recipe? I have a level 100 alch and he can gather sage so I can pass them to my alt to make recall, but what sense does that make? If I was to try to level from scratch alone, it is awful because I can't gather the mats. I wonder if it's deliberate or an oversight. Perhaps Ankama thought that leveling an alchemist was much too easy before and they wanted to make it a challenge. If so, grats! It's now a real headache. Just getting to level 20 now is either time consuming or very expensive. I'm flummoxed.

Back to work!

0 0
Score : 409

I find it puzzling why there are so few spawns of nettles and sages. As it is, hunter recipes are impossible to make: they need 3 Herbal Concoction to make, and each one of these need 4 sage and 4 nettles. A simple hunter recipe that grants only a few exp points costs almost 5kk in my server, and the competition to gather nettles and sages is impossible.

Imho the correct recipes for hunter should be only 1 Concoction per item, this would significantly lower the demand for nettles and sages. I wouldn't mind a few more spawns of them too since as it is people have no choice but to buy their first alchemist levels.

0 0
Score : 5786

Sounds like the same thing as Barley pre-2.29. Compared to the other grains, it was super scarce, but it was used in so many things. Ankama has a habit of making certain harvestable resources uncommon on purpose, it seems.

That said, as the weeks go on, competition for these resources will normalize once people get the new update out of their systems.

0 0
Respond to this thread