FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Exomage

By KingOfMoves - SUBSCRIBER - July 05, 2015, 07:06:09

I have a question regarding an overmage to the SramBad Daggers. While maging, If i took the range off, that would be 51 power, then can I do this? It would be -1 range, +sink. So 51 power. Max Str, Cha is 70 for the perfect stat, can I overmage one of the stats lets say, Chance to 100, then mage a few resis runes (Ofc all of this is, if it lands, instead of -sinking) and then put the range back on?? ( Is not gonna lower any other stats right? or if it fails, will it lower them?)

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2

In theory that would be correct, however in practice rarely is the case where you don't reduce your sink. Now it would be a terrible maging mistake to do it in that order, because if it the range doesn't come in cleanly (which, to my experience, doesn't when you already have an over) it will take the over away plus the difference between the weight of the range and the over. In your case, it would leave you at 50 cha. Now you also have to take into account that it's impossible to obtain the complete 51 sink, because of the way sink is calculated (Total weight of the dropped stats minus the weight of the incoming rune), best case with an ini rune you would get 50.75 of sink, although that rune is highly unlikely to drop range.

In short, if you happen to get a considerable sink from your range (or any other stat),and if that stat matters to you, then add it first so that if it isn't a clean entry, not much damage is done to the item, mage the rest of the stats that you want to max, and finally do the over. If you do it otherwise, sometimes it might happen that the dropped stats are from the over and not the sink.

0 0
Score : 39

Oh oh thanks xD

0 0
Score : 1254

One ini rune has a weight of 1 sink?

0 0
Respond to this thread