FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

bakkery dont gain kamas anymore??

By dragonfablie - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 03, 2015, 10:22:33

Before this stupid proffesion update i gained 50kk per day with wholebread, i trained my bakkery till 60 so i can finaly make cereal bread. Finaly i could make moore kamas, till this new update attacked sleep.

Making carrasau take hours now, i cant make cereal bread anymore because you need lvl 120 hunter and alchemy (pffff....). First i extacly make more money with carrasau, so this is a good thing.

But now nobody buy my carrasau anymore??? Why? I now sell it for 1kk per bread but still nobody want to buy it. Is it that everybody on vacation so they dont wanna grind?. Lack of players?? Or they know better things to make food for themselves?. I need answers sad my kamas income will be screwed :/.

P.S sorry for long post xD

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1077

If kamas were easier to make the prices of items would skyrocket, the new profession system makes you have to learn more than 1 aspect of the game to do something.

Explore the game, you'll earn kamas! Train your hunter while you level and fight monsters, use your current weaker bread for yourself, make some potions to keep you going and eventually become the master crafter smile 

0 0
Score : 2646

im broke and have almost no gears... its impossible for me training hunter 120, boring to do that 1 thing again and again. no people who can join lvl 120 monsters.. i aint even lvl 120 myself... i dont like this new proffesion update. from earning 50kk per day before update to earning nothing....

0 0
Score : 398
-Nightshade-|2015-08-03 11:02:05
If kamas were easier to make the prices of items would skyrocket, the new profession system makes you have to learn more than 1 aspect of the game to do something.

Explore the game, you'll earn kamas! Train your hunter while you level and fight monsters, use your current weaker bread for yourself, make some potions to keep you going and eventually become the master crafter smile
The thing is, kamas were easier to make before the profession patch, and since the update the prices didn't exactly crash, did they? In the past 100 farmer/baker was good enough in combination with dopples to sustain p2p for 1 account (maybe 2 if you had enough time or they were high enough level), but today it seems impossible.
The materials to make bread are more expensive than the bread itself, so there is no incentive to make bread in the first place.
0 0
Respond to this thread