FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Should consumables heal more hp?

By dean0 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 03, 2015, 01:38:15

I'm liking the changes to professions they made with 2.30, but I think it's time for consumable to start healing a bit more.

We are past 2006 when people had 2500 hp at most, now there's people with 5000 or 6000hp, but even the standard 4000hp is a lot to heal back after a fight. And the healed hp per mats required ratio clearly doesn't make much sense.

All I suggest is increasing the healed hp of the consumables to an amount that allows characters with a lot of hp to heal back to full without spending hours farming or a lot of kamas.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 39

Boy you won't spend hours farming with the current recipes, I mean even though the current consumable meats Max as is now is roughly about equal to a lvl 40 recipe from a few months or even less a few years ago. I got hunter from 0 - 200 in a matter of 5 hours no problem just instant-mass producing (loving that new feature by the way!). All you gotta do is commit the time to your goal. If you don't want to commit, then feel free to pay those who have :3.

0 0
Score : 80

But you see, you won't spend hours farming because the materials are difficult, in fact the mats are easy to farm and to come by. The problem lies in the number of consumables you will need to heal yourself, with such low recovery items you finish a batch of 100 140+ hp bread in 3 fights.

0 0
Score : 544

You're right, in some way. People had 2,500HP which is now more around 4,000HP to 6,000HP. However, the amount of life to heal is still the same. In 2006, people had 2,500HP to heal, and now, someone with 5,000HP, will have 2,500HP to heal as well. When you die, you respawn with half your life healed already.

Still, I have to say that since the price of consumables increased by like 200%; it might be good to add a little bonus on their healing effects.

0 0
Score : 7679

You never auto-healed to 50%, you auto-heal to your Vitality stat. If you redistributed your Characteristic points differently after 2.30 (with the soft cap redo and the subsequent stat reset) so that you have less Vitality, you'll auto-heal to that new, lower Vitality than to whatever you had before.

0 0
Score : 80

What you are saying would be correct, exept after 2.30, you don't auto heal to 50% anymore.

If the 50% heal was still around I wouldn't even complain to be honest.

0 0
Score : 7679

I don't remember ever seeing a specific 50% heal.

The 2.19 update added the change "When a character is out of a fight, he can't have fewer health points than those provided by his equipment (i.e., it is no longer necessary to change equipment to automatically regain health points at the end of a fight)", and that is exactly what I'm getting after a few tests on a couple of different characters. I'm dying and coming back with exactly as much HP as my equipment's Vitality bonuses, no more and no less, exactly the same as it was before 2.30.

0 0
Respond to this thread