FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Who else feels that the mines have been nerfed?

By megladom - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 03, 2015, 16:02:26

Since the 1/9/15 update, quite a few things have been changed around, one of which is the mining system.
There used to be some mines that had high level metal ore covering the walls of the mine, but since the update you will be lucky to find any ore above Manganese in abundance in any mine.
I can understand that it is to make mining a harder profession since they allowed everyone to do every profession but it feels like they really over did it. I used to be able to find silver in about 5 caves linked by rail and gold in 3/4 linked by rail, those have both now been reduced to 1/2 mines and their quantities have also been reduced in those very mines.

I would like to know how other miners feel about this, or about any other changes to layout or professions.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Actually, there already was a response.

It's pretty much what Revil-Nunor says. We'll monitor how things go and add more ore if need be.

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : 27364

I haven't subscribed my Miner yet, but I was not surprised this is how it worked out.

If you look back at updates where they have changed things, they always tend to start out with not enough, then they raise the amounts based on feedback they get. So I would expect that pattern to play out again for now, and wait and see what the developers have to say on the Zone 48 or other places where they respond to feedback.

0 0

Actually, there already was a response.

It's pretty much what Revil-Nunor says. We'll monitor how things go and add more ore if need be.

Respond to this thread