FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Increase number of icefish/tench

By sikto - SUBSCRIBER - September 23, 2015, 20:04:36

I find it really stupid and discouraging that there is only about to 10 or even less icefish/tench in frigost as its so tedious to farm and why the hell there are 1level fish in frigost like grawn or even crabs?? remove those and put some quality fish instead plx

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Professions are based on the simple idea that most skills should be easy to learn and hard to master. High level fish have a greater value than low level fish because it is more difficult to have a level 100 fisher than a level 1 fisher. Their relative rarity is also something that makes it profitable to try to master the fishing profession, even though it can be difficult.

Additionally, the higher you go in profession level, the greater the number of different resource you can harvest, while when you are new, there are only a few. That's why there tends to be more low-level resources than high-level resources. Also, statistically speaking, there are much fewer high level professionals than low level professionals, meaning that there is more potential competition for low level resources.

That being said, Tench can be found outside of Frigost, check in the Koala territories for some additional fishing spots.

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 39

I agree. I don't understand also why River and Sea Fish were removed. You can find all types of fish now everywhere. There should be a theme to each area so we know what we are going to find in a specific area. Have the higher level fish in the higher level areas. Also increase the numbers please!!! It has taken me about 3 weeks playing casually to finally lvl my fisherman from 160 to 180 in just crafts (personal reasons)! OMG not even when fisherman was hard to level did it take this long to go up 20 levels! ~End Rant

Also please reduce the amount of high level flowers required to craft fisherman recipes. It's bad enough that the fish are scarce but then the flowers are just as scarce or worse?! It's going to take forever at this rate.

0 0

Professions are based on the simple idea that most skills should be easy to learn and hard to master. High level fish have a greater value than low level fish because it is more difficult to have a level 100 fisher than a level 1 fisher. Their relative rarity is also something that makes it profitable to try to master the fishing profession, even though it can be difficult.

Additionally, the higher you go in profession level, the greater the number of different resource you can harvest, while when you are new, there are only a few. That's why there tends to be more low-level resources than high-level resources. Also, statistically speaking, there are much fewer high level professionals than low level professionals, meaning that there is more potential competition for low level resources.

That being said, Tench can be found outside of Frigost, check in the Koala territories for some additional fishing spots.

Score : 613

You get nothing for leveling fisherman just an ability to gather higher tier fish and thats all and not the quantity. Even though its logical but it dont have to be like that like most of the things on dofus,oh well

0 0
Respond to this thread