FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

new player professions?

By Shampiez - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 19, 2015, 00:36:27

Hello.
Just started Dofus as Feca and got a little bit surprised - there is no gear drops in game and if in lots mmo crafting and gathering is not main option so hete its look like must have.
So I got question - what's profession is good for new player?Only gathering?Which from gathering is good atm?(dont like mining - its dark and scary there).And is it worth it to have the crafting one profession?Or whike low lvl don't bother myself with farming craft items?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 601

Gathering proffessionss indeed. I'd say level Alchemist and head for recall/bonta potions, those sell pretty well and aren't all too hard to make.

0 0
Score : 1077

Don't forget hunter! It's amazing what a hunting weapon can do for you nowadays. You will have enough food to level and xp, and at higher levels you'll be able to make a nice buck out of it.

0 0
Score : 2
-Nightshade-|2015-10-27 09:42:45
Don't forget hunter! It's amazing what a hunting weapon can do for you nowadays. You will have enough food to level and xp, and at higher levels you'll be able to make a nice buck out of it.
I started playing dofus the other day, and was excited to be a hunter... however the effort it takes to get hunter to level 20 is ridiculous! xD
0 0
Score : 249

It is like that for all crafting heavy professions, since Hunter is a job where you don't gain any exp from dropping meats. I believe I needed around 500ish of the low level meats to get to lvl 20. But you think that was hard, it used to take a lot more back in the day to even gain 1 level.

0 0
Score : 661

defently wanna pick up farmer and alchemist when you get to high levels bread is super expensive... at least on my server so if you can make your own thats defently a plus

0 0
Respond to this thread