FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why change the Hunter profession??

By MrFlamez - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 01, 2015, 01:36:57

Once again, I come across something that really ticks me off. So I am a lvl 200 hunter on both my Cra and Enu. Recently I have been running low on meats I had made a while ago. When I go to check which ones I can make to fill up my supply again. I cant find any meats that give more than 210 hp... Really? Not to mention the monsters I have to kill to obtain these meats, makes it really hard to gather a good amount for it to even be worth it.

Why the decrease the amount of Hp I can get from meats? I used to get 300HP from each kaniger steak I made. Now kaniger meat only gives 90hp.

Honestly, I liked being a hunter because it really suit my characters and it benefited me. Now it makes me not want to hunt those high level monsters just to drop 2-3 meats per fight that give me only 190hp. There was no need for the change.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 7679

They changed all the "healer" professions so that nothing - potion, bread, fish, or meat - can give more than 210 HP.

Which, yes, was not one of their better ideas, as far as I'm concerned, especially coupled with making all the recipes more difficult.

0 0
Score : 230

Actually there is something that alchemists can craft that heals over 500 hp but i forget then name and the exact amount it heals.

0 0
Score : 1517

It's the Chichala flask. An expensive craft considering the Kerub hairs are 135kk/10 on rushu. Yeah I can do the quest every day to get 10 hairs, but that's still not a very effective way of getting what I need.

0 0
Score : 230

It is still there though.

0 0
Respond to this thread