FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Which Profession Will Lead to the Most Profit?

By MasterTulii - SUBSCRIBER - November 20, 2015, 04:22:49

Assuming that all my professions are level 1, and I have 70kk that I can invest into resources; What profession would give me a profit to my investment?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 417

hey =) well, in my opinion, i would think that crafting professions should give a decent profit in a shorter amount of time.

I have tried selling young adventurer sets, mental ring, a few parts from the gobball set, parts of akwadala set, blop sets. But this really depends on the population of each server. (Im currently playing in Rushu)

owh and erm... i have not sold any of those stuffs for the past 2 months so.... ^^

I really hope you would find ways to earn kamas while enjoying dofus =)

Enjoy your time in dofus ^^

0 0
Score : 1078

Gathering professions will earn you the most.

So start on one of those, if you really need kamas. Don't use the things you gather to craft, but sell them (richer players will buy them to level their professions or to craft the things themselves, therefor selling raw resources will get you quicker sales).

You will have to invest nothing(but time) into gathering professions and earn a fair bit of kamas.

Keep as many markets filled as you can, make some gear and put it on sale, some resources, potions,....
The more of a variety you have on sale the quicker you will have something sold. And the more of it you gathered/crafted yourself the more profit you will make ^^.

0 0
Score : 88

I have been selling raw resources for quick profit, however I don't have enough money to purchase gear that is around my level (I'm lvl 57 and I've been using the Moskito + Adora sets for a while).

0 0
Score : 3690

I honestly believe Alchemist is a strong profitable profession in the early and later levels. From level 1-20, you can make recall, bonta, brak, temple of scriptures, home, dopple, and other teleporting potions which people usually buy because time is money. Most people in game usually hate to walk long distances and would rather have a quick shortcut and these potions do the job quite well. Then for people who have chars above level 100+ start to care about hp/energy potions for dungeons, monsters, and perc fights so they dont have to use the command to sit all day long to heal up. Then when people really want to level up fast on their characters or drop decent resources to use/sell for kamas, they rely on idols. Lot of dungeon essences made by alchemist are required to make many of the idols which are very popular nowadays. Perceptor potions are always extremely popular and you usually see people in guilds have perceptors out for good reasons! Smithmagic potions are also used for maging weapons to their finest element. Its quite the tedious process of making these type of potions with great uses so people will tend to buy them after some time. The possibilities are endless, i think its a matter of dedication and perseverance by farming thousands of certain gathering resources, mass producing the potions, and sell by 100s for best efficiency.

1 0
Score : 2676

artificer imo will earn you the most money, but seeing as your current level/item disposal is low, alchemist/farming will earn you money quick

0 0
Score : 254

Try mining ores and selling them straight away. It's not much kamas but it'll do for the first stages of your kamas-making adventure. Xiatrof has made a valid point there; keep the markets full. Be versatile, don't focus on one particular profession. Make one or two additional characters if you have to.

0 0
Score : 249

Well if you can beat dungeons and don't mind the grind... the rare drops from Dungeon Bosses sell nice. Even lower level ones. Have you tried running Larva Dungeon? I haven't spammed it in a good while but I used to get a good amount of kamas from a few runs. You would need a second person or if you multi acc that's fine too. Either way the more the merrier. Rac Queen drops are now used in newer recipes also and some of these items I feel like are useful for their level. Try it out sometime. Maybe you haven't explored enough? If you need exp to gain some levels before fighting these guys, pignolias will get you to at least level 100-130 with decent exp per fight and there are usually stars on these mobs since no one goes to Dragon Pig to spam since the Turquoise Update lol.

0 0
Score : 3886
Which profession will lead YOU to the most profit assuming that all your professions are level 1, and have 70kk that you can invest into resources?
I will trying to give a straight and more thorough answer.

First off, do note that spending money on resources only in order to raise a profession is not recommended. Indeed some professions require investment, and there goes a saying, "you need money to make money", however none of that applies to you unless you have without a doubt the profession you are raising will earn back tenfold the investment you put in. The idea of using money to buy resources at low levels of both character and profession is not recommended as most resources you are capable of gathering at lower levels through other means are likely easy to obtain.

A straightforward answer as to the most profitable profession right now is likely to be Artificer, however raising said profession is very costly unless you engage in kolossium fights a lot, and can farm sufficient amounts of resources with ease.

Since all your professions are level 1, I would answer your question with the assumption that you do not have plentiful resources in your bank at all. So starting from scratch, with an aim of making # amount of kamas within a set period of time, with all professions put into consideration, and assuming you will face no competition, there are four professions that are likely to earn you the most profit depending on your local server's market demand. The four professions are thus Farmer (demand of Bread), Alchemist (demand of Potion/Teleportation Potion), Miner (demand of Ore/Alloy), and Lumberjack (demand of Wood). Whichever profession you should choose to focus on apart from depending on your local server's market demand, also depends on your personal preference.

EDIT:
With recent updates do note that if you undertake the Farmer profession, you will also need the Alchemist Profession. You will need to raise both professions simultaneously if you wish to craft any items to sell or use from either profession.

Miner and Lumberjack remains the same. Neither depends on the other to craft items. Depending on your local server's market demands, pick either profession will earn you profit.

1 0
Respond to this thread