FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where can I find Margedelweiss?

By hbelgn1 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 17, 2015, 02:15:16

Where can I find lots of Margedelweiss? I recently came back to this game and I want to level up my Alchemist.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3882

You mean Edelweiss the flower gathered by level 100 Alchemists (now level 200 being max profession level)?
Consult the Dofus Wikia for Edelweiss for more information. Though in general, you can find plenty Edelweiss on Kwismas Island (now open until beginning of January 2016), Lonesome Pine Trails on Frigost, Treechnid Forest, Crackler Mountain, and Low Crackler Mountain.

0 0
Score : 11284

Don't forget the (literally brand-new) Map Search feature. That'll tell you exactly where some clumps are.

0 0
Score : 7464

Margedelweiss is a rare flower dropped by edelweiss protectors (bulbedelweiss). You have a chance to be attacked by one while you are gathering edelweiss plants.

0 0
Score : -1947

It's very rare. You won't never get a lot. If you are lucky, you'll finde one. So far, I've never found one by the Bulbedelweiss!

3 -4
Score : 335

Thanks for the replies.

0 0
Score : 11284

Well, learn something every day.

According to the in-game Bestiary, the base drop rate is 0.5%. The Bestiary also says it's a conditional drop, but it doesn't say what those conditions are.

0 0
Score : 7464

The conditions are a subscribed alchemist who is a high enough level to harvest edelweiss

1 0
Respond to this thread