By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hunter profession help

By buller212 - SUBSCRIBER - December 26, 2015, 17:17:17

hey am i correct if u dont need to do any pre quests to get the new hunter profession, cuz i have triede everything from piwis to tofus with a hunting weapon equiped, and i dont recieve any meats at all

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 600

That's because they decided to fk over professions, thus meat is now extremely hard to drop in larger quantities (it takes a LONG time to even get 10 for example).

1 0
Score : 1801

Its most likely because of the drop rates, craft and throw on a few idols and maybe bring along a prospecting pet/mount, if its a maxed out nomoon or anything that gives 80~ prospecting you should have an easier time dropping those meats.

0 0
Score : 7463

And try switching your farming to incarnem gobballs for a while, for some reason I dont remember being able to drop the first tier of meats off anything but those.

0 0
Score : 1237

To expand on above answers, here is how you start out as Hunter.

Hunter level 1:
You need to level hunter to level 10 by crafting Flesh Bullion (made from Intangible Meat, which is dropped by Incarnam mobs).

Hunter level 10:
Level hunter to 20 by dropping Ground Meat from Piwis in Astrub.

Hunter level 20:
Level hunter to 30 by dropping Rotten Meat from Snappers at Cania Bay and Astrub Rocky Inlet. You also need Wheat.

Feel free to Ankabox me if you have any other questions about Hunter. I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

2 0
Score : 2

For anyone who reads this, equip a hunting knife, this solves the problem!

0 0
Score : 2
Wharncliffe|2016-09-18 19:47:46
For anyone who reads this, equip a hunting knife, this solves the problem!

Sorry to bump a mildly old thread. But this solution worked perfectly. Thank you!
0 0
Score : 25841

The OP did say he has a hunting weapon equipped. His problem could be is that he is hunting level 10 groundmeat (from piwis lvl 11-16 and tofu lvl 12-16) with a level 1 hunter profession.

1 0
Score : 242

Hey, do i need a specific magus level to add a huntin rune to my weapons? E.g my limbo wand?

0 0
Score : -1968

Hello,

You need at least the Magus level of the weapon you want to place the Rune on.

3 -4
Respond to this thread